• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

No clue which of the 800 million threads to post this question on, but are the guys who set the fires in Tennessee terrorists?

Have they said who they think is responsible? My first guess would be some irresponsible hikers who had a fire get out of control but that only makes sense if it started at one location. Sounds like it might have been one person setting fires in different locations. I think it would depend on the person's motivation for setting the fires as to whether or not it would be classified as terrorism.

Have they said who they think is responsible? My first guess would be some irresponsible hikers who had a fire get out of control but that only makes sense if it started at one location. Sounds like it might have been one person setting fires in different locations. I think it would depend on the person's motivation for setting the fires as to whether or not it would be classified as terrorism.

Two guys have been arrested so far. A 27 year old from AL and a 50 year old from TN.

That depends, did any American flags get damaged in the fires?

I know you are just joking around, but it is a little classless when we are talking about an event that took 7 lives (most likely more) and destroyed 100's of families homes. Its funny though right because those people who lost their homes were TOTAL rubes, and they flew American flags.

Last edited:
I know you are just joking around, but it is a little classless when we are talking about an event that took 7 lives (most likely more) and destroyed 100's of families homes. Its funny though right because those people who lost their homes were TOTAL rubes, and they flew American flags.

To answer the question if it turns out to be arson then yes it was terrorism.

Alright I apologize for making fun of a shitty situation, I honestly did not realize how serious the situation was in TN.

However, for this to be terrorism there would have to be some sort of political agenda or motivation behind to arson. Arsonists just usually like to see shit burn and don't typically have a political agenda. If they had started the fires by burning flags that might have been terrorism, or if they started the fires because they were trying to torch the national park in protest of govt ownership of land or something (like Amond Bundy might be inclined) then yes it would be terrorism.

Alright I apologize for making fun of a shitty situation, I honestly did not realize how serious the situation was in TN.

However, for this to be terrorism there would have to be some sort of political agenda or motivation behind to arson. Arsonists just usually like to see shit burn and don't typically have a political agenda. If they had started the fires by burning flags that might have been terrorism, or if they started the fires because they were trying to torch the national park in protest of govt ownership of land or something (like Amond Bundy might be inclined) then yes it would be terrorism.

I agree with you I was wrong about that. Taking the L.

Yesterday's rumor of the day- Sarah Palin to be Sec. of Veterans Affairs. Of course she thinks it's a dating service for vets.

Every scummy provider is licking their chops and putting in their orders for personal Gulfstream jets and resort homes. She's a moron while being arrogant at the same time. That's the worst that happen to our vets and the best that could happen to conman wanting to steal billions from the government.

Chao_Elaine.ashx

And diversity!

No, he really wasn't. No one was pressing him on the substantive issues or his knowledge of how the job even works. No one. It was a big time ball drop by the Clinton campaign and the media. He should have been continually grilled on policy until he answered the questions. People just gave up and chased the spectacle.

he has never been vetted like a typical POTUS would be. This kind of a good thing because it exposes him to many more potential (and potentially more damning) pussygates.

there will be a lot of scandals.

More concerned with Trump's tweet threatening to revoke American citizenship for an act of political protest.

Worth repeating.

That's because he just sucked Trump's dick under the table to save his political career.

ya know how when ur president, your penis can get really dry sometimes...

[video]http://southpark.cc.com/clips/oeq5e0/have-a-seat-mr-president[/video]

Last edited:
Bets on whether Trump embraces the "lock her up" chants that have already started at his rally?

This rally is giving me goose bumps.

Trump is going to shock the world

Back