• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Sanctuary Campus

Make underage drinking and marijuana use legal on campus too !

MWGA !

A lot of private schools are getting in on this or formulating plans. The oldest Georgia senator has already wrote a bill to strip any state funding to schools that provide sanctuary, mostly specifically targeting Emory.

Apparently the anti-sanctuary petition organizers are refusing to share the signatories for fear of reprisal. #safespaces

This is one of those things that sounds good to the WASP wannabe liberal rich kids at Wake now, but if it actually happened, no way Melanie from Tri Delt and Todd from DKE are going to hang out with somebody from Mexico. Just super rich white kids incubating before they emerge as hypocrites.

This is one of those things that sounds good to the WASP wannabe liberal rich kids at Wake now, but if it actually happened, no way Melanie from Tri Delt and Todd from DKE are going to hang out with somebody from Aleppo. Just super rich white kids incubating before they emerge as hypocrites.

not sure you understand what a sanctuary campus is

Brangus isn't wrong. How can Wake actually be a sanctuary for undocumented immigrants?

Are they just committing to not notify Immigration if a Dreamer gets a drinking ticket?

This is one of those things that sounds good to the WASP wannabe liberal rich kids at Wake now, but if it actually happened, no way Melanie from Tri Delt and Todd from DKE are going to hang out with somebody from Mexico. Just super rich white kids incubating before they emerge as hypocrites.

DKE house is off campus.

And we're building a wall.

So as Brangus pointed out this is just another LOOK AT ME I'M SUCH A GOOD PERSON petition, signed by a bunch of people who know that will never actually have to lift a finger to make a difference.

Ladies and Gentleman, your 2016 Democratic Party.

There were two dkes from Mexico and one from Honduras when I was at Wake 4 years ago.

no, but those people wouldn't be hanging out with Dreamers, anyway.

So as Brangus pointed out this is just another LOOK AT ME I'M SUCH A GOOD PERSON petition, signed by a bunch of people who know that will never actually have to lift a finger to make a difference.

Ladies and Gentleman, your 2016 Democratic Party.

FWIW (nothing), we were pretty good friends with a DREAMer at Wake. Dude worked at Mi Pueblo. Winston townies likely knew him from Hanes.

How in the hell would other students know whether or not someone was an illegal immigrant?

Back