• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Sanctuary Campus

Not really, it's just glaringly inconsistent. "We want to include others on this campus....so long as they are, ya know, wealthy."
That's a red herring. Some schools are very expensive, some are less expensive. The fact that Wake is economically exclusive doesn't mean that it shouldn't work to be inclusive in other ways.

People don't really think college is like a blender and everyone pays full price, right?

i realize that public and private universities are in different situations, but private schools still have research dollars that come from the feds. It's why a school like Baylor and its massive medical facilities can't just say FU about Title IX stuff.

I think you're misunderstanding my point. It's even harder for private universities to stand up to the feds because the feds have a lot more power to regulate private universities than state ones

Funny, I was going to say the opposite. Mention "safe space" and some people reflexively oppose it

Never thought I'd see people oppose helping students feel safer on campus. I guess you can politicize anything and get people to pick a ridiculous side.

So did this happen or not. I need to know before I make my bowl plans.

Back