• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guns N' Roses Coming to BB&T Field August 2017

People don't hover over a Biff link before clicking? What is this, 2002?

So they will play in the rain I assume, but not lightening? Planning on heading up from CLT around 3 for some rain-soaked tailgating. But if they cancel it I will be pissed.

I haven't been to Groves in a while. If the concert doesn't go well, how long until Grobie calls Duff a knothead?

Heading over with the RV at 1 PM to get rowdy in the red lot with about 40-50 folks. The show is gonna be great, stop by if you are in the area and need some refreshments.

Guns N' Roses' 'Not in this Lifetime' tour rocks Winston-Salem--W-SJ article

Quote:
----------
The only thing hotter than the fireworks Friday night at BB&T Field were Slash's incendiary guitar solos in Guns N' Roses' triumphant rock extravaganza.

The first concert at the Wake Forest University football field since 1990 was an unmitigated success with lead singer Axl Rose and company ripping through about 26 of their - and other people's - greatest hits.

It was the biggest, baddest, flashiest rock show I've seen in more than 40 years of concerts, starting in 1970 with Led Zeppelin.

About 36,000 fans spent most of the concert on their feet, jubilant to be at a show by their rock heroes...
----------

Unbelievable. I've probably been to 100+ concerts of known acts, and this was top-5. They played for about 3 hours and I don't think Slash took a break. Axl left the stage between every song to hit a bong or some oxygen I assume, and he sweated through about 10 different shirts (most with naked women on them). But whatever got the job done, they crushed it.

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Double Talkin' Jive

Better

Estranged

Live and Let Die
(Wings cover)

Rocket Queen

You Could Be Mine

New Rose
(The Damned cover)

Civil War
(Voodoo Child Ending)

Yesterdays

This I Love

Coma

Slash Guitar Solo

Speak Softly Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)
(Nino Rota cover)

Sweet Child O' Mine

My Michelle

Wish You Were Here
(Pink Floyd cover)

November Rain

Black Hole Sun
(Soundgarden cover)

Knockin' on Heaven's Door
(Bob Dylan cover)

Nightrain

Encore: