• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guns N' Roses Coming to BB&T Field August 2017

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Guns N' Roses coming to Wake Forest University's BB&T Field on Friday, August 11, 2017.
Official announcement from Greensboro Coliseum Complex

BB&T Winston-Salem, North Carolina Winston Salem Sportsplex

Ah word. I saw it listed as the BB&T baseball stadium on another site. Guess that was wrong!

When do tickets go on sale?

Chances that GnR pulls out because of HB2? Luckily, they make no sense to me ... spread some fucking disease, and all that good shit.

The WS Journal says tickets go on sale on Saturday.

I saw GnR at the Dean Dome in 1993. Fantastic show. I'm definitely going to this one.

Only 9 shows in the US. The other closest shows are Miami and St Louis. If it happens, this will be wild.

When do tickets go on sale?

Chances that GnR pulls out because of HB2? Luckily, they make no sense to me ... spread some fucking disease, and all that good shit.

There is a much better chance that they will break up before then or that Axl will have some sort of meltdown leading to the cancellation of the tour.

So Wake says there is a presale going on now, but of course doesn't give the access code. Anyone know what it is?

One of my friends is trying talk me into front row seats for $750. That seems absurd for concert tickets. That's a fucking mortgage payment. There's also apparently a backstage pass for $1400 and you don't even get a meet and greet with the band.

Saw them at Soldier Field this summer. It was awesome. Definitely go if you can. I would say Axl is more bloated or husky, not necessarily fat. Sounded pretty good, but Slash stole the show.

There is a much better chance that they will break up before then or that Axl will have some sort of meltdown leading to the cancellation of the tour.

History tells us not to rule anything out.

Back