• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia sigunp 12/6 run with 13, ABC or something. Only need 5 more!!!

Toogs

Reaction score
yeah so sign up .

1) romcom
2) td
3) gouda
4) ryala
5) jtp
6) Tejas
7) nonny
8) bym

Last edited:
Nyj9cWz.gif

well ok

I'm picking up a live-in prostitute at the airport in a few hours so I won't be as active as usual

In.

Y'all about to make gouda the boy who cried wolf.

Disclaimer: I have a jerb interview at 2, and possibly a follow up all day kinda thing on Thursday/Friday. But I can promise that I care little for my career, so I'll probably play mafia while doing that.

Also, I miss you guys. How's life? How are things? Anyone wanna do another beer shipment thing so I can send some GBS out to people?

Disclaimer: I have a jerb interview at 2, and possibly a follow up all day kinda thing on Thursday/Friday. But I can promise that I care little for my career, so I'll probably play mafia while doing that.

Didn't you just switch jobs?

Didn't you just switch jobs?

Yeah, like 3 weeks ago. Internally. Then another company reached out to me about a 35k raise and an increase in responsibility so I kiiiiiiinda feel like I should hear them out.

Yeah, like 3 weeks ago. Internally. Then another company reached out to me about a 35k raise and an increase in responsibility so I kiiiiiiinda feel like I should hear them out.

Nice. There are rumors that we are all going to get raises where I work because they're afraid of attrition during the Trump hiring freeze.

Nice. There are rumors that we are all going to get raises where I work because they're afraid of attrition during the Trump hiring freeze.

can i get some of that?

I love these mafia player chat threads you guys keep making

Back