• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia sigunp 12/6 run with 13, ABC or something. Only need 5 more!!!

Gouda, have you ever bought shirts on twillory? Heard some good things, was thinking of gaming the referral system to get 5 shirts + a tie.

My god, I miss you all so much. I'd blow you rommy

That's coming from a staunch jew hater

Is Phdeac still mentally disabled? Asking for a friend

Gouda, have you ever bought shirts on twillory? Heard some good things, was thinking of gaming the referral system to get 5 shirts + a tie.

I haven't. I've tried a few shirt brand and like Charles Tyrwhitt for the price.

toogs just run a game with whatever numbers we have. 2 vanilla mafia vs 6 (with 1 civ being a 1-shot cop/vig option) or something

I haven't. I've tried a few shirt brand and like Charles Tyrwhitt for the price.

Will report back then. I got a few CT shirts and thought they were ok. Apparently Twillory advertises real mother of pearl buttons and super 120s cotton, which feels hard to do on that price.

I would be soooo willing to drop an extra 20k on my next car purchase so a computer will do all my driving for me. Its boring. Think of how much more shitposting I could do in mafia if I wasn't tied by the shackles of a steering wheel.

of course, you are a terrible driver.

I would be soooo willing to drop an extra 20k on my next car purchase so a computer will do all my driving for me. Its boring. Think of how much more shitposting I could do in mafia if I wasn't tied by the shackles of a steering wheel.

At what point should you just uber everywhere? If your next car costs $30k, you're then willing to pay $50k. That allows you to spend $27 a day every day for the next 5 years. And this doesn't even account for insurance, gas, or other car maintenance savings.

At what point should you just uber everywhere? If your next car costs $30k, you're then willing to pay $50k. That allows you to spend $27 a day every day for the next 5 years. And this doesn't even account for insurance, gas, or other car maintenance savings.

I came here to be entertained, not to do math

I'm here for good time and playing mafia. And I'm all out of good times.

We need an eagles game.

Here is what has happened the last 3 years of mafia:

- Eagles runs a GOT themed game in the Spring.
- Mafia community is then hyped
- Other people run mafia games
- People don't work that much over the Summer compared to the other seasons, so mafia continues
- Fall rolls around and things slow down, interest wanes
- Winter comes and mafia dies
- Repeat

Here is what has happened the last 3 years of mafia:

- Eagles runs a GOT themed game in the Spring.
- Mafia community is then hyped
- Other people run mafia games
- People don't work that much over the Summer compared to the other seasons, so mafia continues
- Fall rolls around and things slow down, interest wanes
- Winter comes and mafia dies
- Repeat

I know. It's just strange to me. I'd rather play mafia in the winter

Back