• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Eater's Best American Restaurants 2016

we have a hot chicken place here, and while I love spicy food, I can't go above medium. first time I went I got 1 chicken tender in the hot (there are several levels above that), and while I could handle it, it wouldn't make for an enjoyable meal if I did my entree at that.

rocky's?

we went there after the last night of df2009's bachelor party

i took a single bite of the hot and had to go walk away for like half an hour

the combination of the spice and my hangover nearly killed me in a single blow

rocky's?

yeah. we live near the one on Sweeten Creek Rd and go every few weeks

I went to the place where Bourdain and the Kills singer went. It is pretty much a Prince's clone. I went 'hot' but not all the way hot. There was nothing pleasuable about it. It is like getting the hottest sauce available at your local wing joint and then dumping a half a bottle of pure ground cayenne on that.

Not sure why you quoted that post, but I agree with everything in it. Zahav is definitely on the short list in Philly of places I'd recommend if a person had one day.

Damn. Townie must think I'm a stupid poor or an anti-Semite. He didn't recommend it to me when I was in Philly last month.

Damn. Townie must think I'm a stupid poor or an anti-Semite. He didn't recommend it to me when I was in Philly last month.

Hahaha. I recommended places close to where you were staying/working. Did I steer you wrong?

Zahav is a tough table to get.

I'm in Philthy on Sunday night. Maybe I see what Zahav has open

rocky's?

I was a little worried you might die. Rocky's is gr8 though. Hope we are doing wakephan nostalgia right

Back