• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poll: IMPORTANT

splish splash

• Total voters

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Gentlemen of the Pit, an important question.

When you are peeing at a urinal, do you aim at porcelain or the water?

moonz sits to pee in/on a urinal?

200_s.gif

Most urinals don't really have water sitting in the bottom of them anymore, but when it's there, that's where I'm aiming.

huh porcelain dominating

guess y'all like getting covered in piss from splashback

Whichever has less possibility for backsplash

This. It's a judgement call based on the depth and height of the urinal. I usually go for water though. My pee stream is like a fire hose, y'all.

huh porcelain dominating

I think if you hit it at the proper angle you actually get way less or even zero splashback from the porcelain. You want a pretty extreme angle so you need to be closer but if you do it right the water disperses down the porcelain without any splashback.

http://theweek.com/articles/456790/best-way-pee-into-urinal-according-science

I swear we've had this thread/discussion before.

office urinal has a really rigid strainer or whatever the hell it is over the drain and no water so it's lose/lose.

huh porcelain dominating

Figure out an angle that splashes it towards the bottom or away from you and hit that. Not rocket science.

I rarely see urinals with water in them anymore.

Our office puts those comb-like guards in the bottom that are supposed to limit splashing. Those are fools gold, hit those and you get piss everywhere.

But those pantaloons really show the water splash like not cotton and they were expensive enough to not expect that esp for athletic crap. Hopefully the fixed it cause they were uber comfy

Back