• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC-G Basketball Game Thread

There are road games and there are "road games", where you're getting on a plane to a strange city/strange bed and playing in front of a packed, hostile crowd. This was a 30 minute bus ride, and I would assume a decent number of Wake fans were there. Any idea what the attendance was, and what % seemed to be Wake fans?

Would have lost the game by double digits under Bzzz. Be happy with a win

In the last 1:30 of both halves Crawford took over.....good to see.

Every game isn't a confidence builder. Ask IU about Ft. Wayne.

If we were a team comprised mostly of upperclassmen, this game would be hugely disappointing. But this is not the case. Our guys are still learning how to compete for an entire game together, regardless of the opponent.

At least, I hope that is what they are learning.

If we were a team comprised mostly of upperclassmen, this game would be hugely disappointing. But this is not the case. Our guys are still learning how to compete for an entire game together, regardless of the opponent.

At least, I hope that is what they are learning.

We had a 16 point lead in the 2nd half team against a team that should have had no chance to come back and we were a missed 30 footer from being taken to overtime. The only positives are it counts as a W and nobody got hurt, other than that it was all negative I think.

We had a 16 point lead in the 2nd half team against a team that should have had no chance to come back and we were a missed 30 footer from being taken to overtime. The only positives are it counts as a W and nobody got hurt, other than that it was all negative I think.

Didn't Brandon get hurt on the last play of the game? He was sprawled on the floor for a few and then JC helped him off the court.

Wes Miller's intensity on the sideline is awesome to see. He has built one of the best teams in the Sou Con. I tried to say we should hire him but we chose Buzz instead. Oops. Oh well, he'll be kicking our ass from an ACC sideline soon enough just like he did in college when we screwed that up as well.

Wes Miller's intensity on the sideline is awesome to see. He has built one of the best teams in the Sou Con. I tried to say we should hire him but we chose Buzz instead. Oops. Oh well, he'll be kicking our ass from an ACC sideline soon enough just like he did in college when we screwed that up as well.

Well, maybe if you had actually said we should hire him instead of just "trying" to say it, things would have been different.

Getting into the tequila on a Saturday afternoon Donald? :)

BTW, it looks like Baffert may have the favorite in the Derby again.

I think we need to remember that John Collins is on the court. When he is he should get a touch every possession. Seems like we forget he is there.

If you want to feel better about last night's win, look through the rankings over the last 6 years on Kenpom. Suffice it to say, I'd forgotten (or maybe never realized) just how bad we were and our current level is right where Gaudio left it, FWIW.

If you want to feel better about last night's win, look through the rankings over the last 6 years on Kenpom. Suffice it to say, I'd forgotten (or maybe never realized) just how bad we were and our current level is right where Gaudio left it, FWIW.

This is not an NCAA Tournament team.

It is still troubling that you have the ball with 20 seconds left and in the hands of your PG and the shot he creates (for himself) is a 30+ foot jumper. Super happy he made it, but ...

Back