• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC-G Basketball Game Thread

The Spartans do have a small on campus gym with bleachers, smaller than Reynolds Gym, as I was on campus once a very long time ago, ducked my head in to check it out. Seats maybe 1800-1900.

I think they used to play some home women's games on campus.

Yeah. I went to a game vs. Davidson there many years ago.

UNCG

Although we are playing on their home floor, it doesn't present a dangerous road environment like other mid-majors examples thus far (IU @ IPFW, Butler @ IN St, Vandy @ Mid Tenn). I think KenPom's system is giving too much credit to UNCG for the game being played at the Coliseum. Maybe I'm in the minority, but if it is a 40 minute battle w/ Wake winning a close one, i'd be lying to say it wouldn't be a little discouraging. We'll see, but so far my eye test says Wake is good enough to dominate a predicted 10-8 Southern Conf team 30 miles from home.

Screw Vegas, screw point spreads, screw -9.5 or whatever. Wake by at least 20.

43 posts before tip off on the game thread. Wake bball excitement picking up!

A sideline reporter for an ESPN3 game?

Dinos is really active early. That's good.

We're letting them get too many rebounds. That's bad.

I'm digging the Greg Ostertag-looking bastard on UNCG

We can't have Dinos, JC and Bryant off the court if only one is foul trouble.

A sideline reporter for an ESPN3 game?

Cutest woman they could find who could complete a sentence.

Clearly WakeFanatic is shooting the baseline angle from his iPhone.

Oh well. Never would have been able to see this game on anything 10 years ago.

We are so much worse when Collins isn't in there. Also, these random cuts to the shaky baseline camera are awful.

When JC takes his time and gets set, he's a really FT shooter. When he doesn't he sucks.

Who the F is doing the cameras tonight

Collins is still a pretty garbage defender.

White is lowering his shoulder every time

Back