• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

What would that look like to you?

I am not sure. I think it would be important to not put the worlds worst civil rights abusers heading civil rights commissions.

No doubt it would be difficult to impossible. Maybe we could just reform the UN if that is possible. Fortunately that is above my pay grade.

Fuck maybe he is the Manchurian candidate. Take his fellating of Putin off the table for a second, why the fuck does he want to break up the EU? So you can get some cheaper souvenirs when you travel?

Don't even give me the Islamic terrorism excuse either trumpshills. I'm right there with you...those folks are heinous...hell I lived through the Boston marathon bombing...but they are not worth throwing 70+years of international stability away.

This tweet has aged poorly. #partisanhack

2iu3lat.png

They usually get the USSR and Russia wrong.

You're so right. none of us have ever had any direct business with Russia, or former USSR dignitaries or participated in events with such leaders. Only YOU know anything. What am I thinking?

You're so right. none of us have ever had any direct business with Russia, or former USSR dignitaries or participated in events with such leaders. Only YOU know anything. What am I thinking?

I think this is wrong as well, RJ. Several prominent Dems have had political dealings with Russia.

European leaders shocked as Trump slams NATO and E.U., raising fears of transatlantic split

"The full ramifications of a breakdown in transatlantic relations are so extensive they are difficult to total. U.S. guarantees underpin European security. The United States and the European Union, with a population of 500 million, are each other’s most important trading partner. For decades, European nations and the United States have worked tightly together on issues of war, peace and trade."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...67fe3285cbc_story.html?utm_term=.4889f20fe7de

"Donald Trump has done more since being elected to court Vladimir Putin than the 74 million Americans who voted for other presidential candidates—or the tens of millions who didn't vote at all.

Many Democrats and Republicans alike argue that’s contributing to the incoming president’s historically low, and falling, approval ratings, and could set the country on course for a fractious four years of distrust and division while damaging the institution of the presidency."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-divided-america-233652

Back