• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Haven't read the thread but are people really questioning whether Russia tried to influence the election in favor of Trump? Didn't we pretty much know this was happening once the DNC hack happened?

Haven't read the thread but are people really questioning whether Russia tried to influence the election in favor of Trump? Didn't we pretty much know this was happening once the DNC hack happened?

Sort of like we knew Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.

They're not even denying it happened. Much like the fake news crisis, it's not that it doesn't exist, it's just that it's still gloating time. It literally doesn't matter how many lunatics he puts in his cabinet or lies he tells on Twitter or how brazenly he immediately goes back on everything he said in the campaign. He won, you lost, gloat time!

This. This fucking guy. :rulz:

Like usual, bob is wrong about the CIA and Saddam. The Bush Cabal took out all the negative information CIA lifers found. Bush, et al, lied to the Congress in the National Intelligence Estimate. The Bush Cabal was told that Curve Ball was lying and was a poser by multiple inteliigence agencies. Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, et, al, didn't care. After all, it wasn't their kids they were sending to die.

So Bob do you believe our intelligence community on anything now?

Do you? Weren't you one of the ones complaining when the FBI put out an official statement? But a report, based on an anonymous source, which other members dispute, and you accept it as gospel. Did you people learn nothing from rushing to judgment? We have a former British ambassador involved with Wikileaks saying he met the person and they're not Russian. But everything that points to this possibly being someone else, you all are just gonna ignore. You really are slaves to the establishment.

Do you? Weren't you one of the ones complaining when the FBI put out an official statement? But a report, based on an anonymous source, which other members dispute, and you accept it as gospel. Did you people learn nothing from rushing to judgment? We have a former British ambassador involved with Wikileaks saying he met the person and they're not Russian. But everything that points to this possibly being someone else, you all are just gonna ignore. You really are slaves to the establishment.

The idiot class now has a voice.

Just stick to watching cable news and thinking you're informed.

I agree with you that a lot of cable news is suspect (CSPANFan4Life, tho), but what types of sources would you recommend that folks consistently use for general news consumption? The only one that I can think of is The Intercept or Al Jazeera?

I agree with you that a lot of cable news is suspect (CSPANFan4Life, tho), but what types of sources would you recommend that folks consistently use for general news consumption? The only one that I can think of is The Intercept or Al Jazeera?

Those are both good. I also like Deutsche Welle, the BBC, the Guardian, and of course my new fave Breitbart. But also links found on reddit.

Preferring one candidate over the other is vastly different from "interference" in an election. Unless they hacked voting machines, this is a non-story and one that is intentionally being propagated for reasons that should be called into question. Hilldawg is perpetuating this story, along with the fake news about fake news "influencing" the election. Man up, Hilldawg.

Is ELC being in bed with the commies and taking Putin's load the best thing to ever happen to these boards?

Back