• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

What's the harm in investigating the possibility that a foreign country f'd with our elections regardless of the winner? If Hillary had won, I'd still damn sure want to know.

But from my perspective, the liberal media routinely peddled fake news to demonize Trump and demoralize his voters. I'm not joking. What has happened to the Washington Post and other outlets is a disgrace. I've never seen such bias from the media before. Right before the election you had media outlets saying Hillary had a 98% chance of winning and it looked like the Dems were taking back the Senate. That was "fake news" as was Trump being a Manchurian Candidate. What about all the lies Hillary and her staff peddled, including against Bernie. Lies that were dutifully reported by the MSM and repeated by her supporters- like all the supposed threats from "Bernie Bros"? The woman is a dirtbag. Trump is no saint, but I think he genuinely loves America and wants to MAGA. I can't say the same about Hillary.

Your perspective doesn't determine what is true and what is fake.

Your perspective doesn't determine what is true and what is fake.

It's a fact, she peddled lies and cheated and the MSM was solidly lined up against Trump and routinely covered for her by trying to minimize or bury bad news about her. Meanwhile, we got a week of breathless back to back coverage about Trump calling a Miss World contestant "Miss Piggy". I've never seen the media as biased as they were in this election. Your hatred of Trump clouds your judgment.

NYTimes reporting that RNC was also hacked by the Russians, but emails were never leaked.

Trump camp released a statement referencing WMDs and basically saying "nothing to see here, let's move on."

Shady shit going on in the soon to be Administration.

"Hello, I can't be President, MAGA, Executive Produce the Apprentice, and have time for PDBs"

It's a fact, she peddled lies and cheated and the MSM was solidly lined up against Trump and routinely covered for her by trying to minimize or bury bad news about her. Meanwhile, we got a week of breathless back to back coverage about Trump calling a Miss World contestant "Miss Piggy". I've never seen the media as biased as they were in this election. Your hatred of Trump clouds your judgment.

That's true. That's not fake news.

NYTimes reporting that RNC was also hacked by the Russians, but emails were never leaked.

Trump camp released a statement referencing WMDs and basically saying "nothing to see here, let's move on."

Shady shit going on in the soon to be Administration.

Yup, this is going to overshadow the next four years. It's THE big story of 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea why any of you repeatedly engage BSF4L in threads like these. The media is essentially the reason we have PEOTUS. Anyone taking the Newt road of being unable to differentiate the legitimacy between facts and feelings should be ignored.

why are we shocked by this recent finding? Ukraine,Syria,Brexit...USA Presidential race...........Putin is the globe's enemy and he is winning

Also BSF - you still cool with spraying those Wikileaks stories all over the boards during the election?

Especially since when Russia did it in others places they altered the emails before publishing them.

Why not let an expansionist KGB dictator help determine the outcome of our elections? Why not let a guy who turns off the lights and calls the cops away so his political opponent can be murdered in the streets of their capitol?

There's no way to justify turning over an American election to Putin. But bob and the GOP have no problem with doing so.

No need to fret anyone, Trump is going to figure out the cyber, Baron is on the case, he's tremendous, it's amazing.

Here's the Trump team response. Can't wait to see what he unloads on twitter.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.medi...t-on-cia-russia-assessment/amp/?client=safari

Worst part about that statement is the repeated claim that this was " one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

It's actually one of the smallest electoral college victories in the last 100 years (surpassed only by Carter and Bush 2 twice). These pointless and easily refutable lies are the ones that bother me the most for some reason.

It's amazing. People determine who they trust and then determine what they'll believe.

Worst part about that statement is the repeated claim that this was " one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

It's actually one of the smallest electoral college victories in the last 100 years (surpassed only by Carter and Bush 2 twice). These pointless and easily refutable lies are the ones that bother me the most for some reason.

That Trump transition team response cannot be real.

Back