• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

If Watergate happened today, the vast majority of Republicans would never believe something was wrong with it.

If Watergate happened today, the vast majority of Republicans would never believe something was wrong with it.

I was thinking this same thought the other day. It would be “ meh, what a nothingburger”. Then a few months later, the goalposts would miraculously move and it would be” meh, if you ain’t stealin’, you ain’t trying”.

Then it finally would be “well LBJ used to take a dump front of reporters and disgraced the office, why didn’t you try to impeach him?”

"There has been no president ever as tough as I have been on Russia"

lol

"There has been no president ever as tough as I have been on Russia"

lol

You know it's bad when Republicans don't even use that as an opportunity to prop up Reagan.

de54ea6dc0d20f84204fd4314255b7ce.jpg

El-Oh-EL... Only a fucking rube would fall for this one

Looks like it's Paul Erickson.

Paul Erickson looks like US Person 1. Can't tell from there who the other person she offered to sleep with was.
That Reagan pussy couldn’t even win Wisconsin.

Actually he did. It was MN he lost in 1984. Trump is not only irrelevant, he's wrong.

Paul Erickson looks like US Person 1. Can't tell from there who the other person she offered to sleep with was.

Actually he did. It was MN he lost in 1984. Trump is not only irrelevant, he's wrong.

lol, fucking moron presidint

Looks like it's Paul Erickson.

I didn't know who he was, per the google, this shows up as the summary of his wiki page (but isn't on his wiki page)

"Paul Erickson is an American traitor conservative political operative and lawyer who has been involved in several Republican presidential campaigns. Wikipedia"

Didn't they help Obama?

Now you've got him! Good work.

https://www.wired.com/story/what-did-cambridge-analytica-really-do-for-trumps-campaign/

"Here’s what we know.

Cambridge worked both for the Trump campaign and a Trump-aligned Super PAC. In June 2016, Cambridge sent three staffers, led by chief product officer Matt Oczkowski, to the campaign’s San Antonio office. Oczkowski’s team eventually grew to 13 people, working under Trump digital director Brad Parscale and alongside his staff and outside consultants. According to Parscale, the Cambridge staff provided useful analysis of data about the American electorate. They did not, however, provide the raw data—things like demographic information, contact information, and data about how voters feel about different issues—on which that analysis was done."

Trump paid CA $5.9M.

Just once it would be nice if sailor got something right.

Back