• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

As someone who didn't vote for Trump and considered him the last straw in leaving the party, it's still been entertaining as hell seeing how butthurt libs are.

Great. So you're a childish asshole. Thanks for confirming.

You can't make this up anymore......GOP has a love affair with Commie Russia .......(imagine) if this vice versa!?! HOW crazy would the right be!?!?!

This thread is an embarrassment for a bunch of Wake grads. You guys think Hillary lost because Putin rigged the election? How totally weak. No doubt Putin did his best to influence the elections just like we do our best to influence foreign elections. You guys think this is the first time a foreign nation came up with this idea?

Hillary lost because she was an awful candidate pushing lame ideas.

The first step in getting help is admitting you have a problem. Gonna be a long time before Dems get to step two.

Also, How bad does RJ feel for letting NE Deac beat him too the punch. Looks like the new RJ is emerging from the ash pile of Hillary's defeat.

Sorry Knowell, I know you must think everyone is a partisan hack like you (because that's how US politics operates right now) but my disdain for Trump has nothing to do with Hillary losing and everything to do with Trump himself. FWIW Ive voted pretty much straight republican since 04 and this is the first time in my life I've ever openly criticized a Republican president or presidential candidate (at least to this degree). I supported Hillary because I thought Trump was dangerous and she was significantly more qualified. But I am not shedding tears over not having the opportunity to see her and Bill in the White House for 4 years.

The results are what they are and I am not saying what Russia did nullifies the results but it definitely undermines our country as well as Trump himself. This goes beyond partisan politics and every American should be outraged since this will likely happen again to a candidate of your own preference at some point. Fucking Joe Walsh (Joe Walsh!) is losing his shit on twitter as we speak. This is hardly partisan politics.

Last edited:
As someone who didn't vote for Trump and considered him the last straw in leaving the party, it's still been entertaining as hell seeing how butthurt libs are.

So you have no problem with a foreign government hacking for the purpose of impacting a US election?

Do think it's wise to have someone who was paid over $10M to be a surrogate for a foreign dictator close to the POTUS?

Do think it's wise to have a SOS who made a HALF A TRILLION DOLLAR deal with an adversarial dictator as SOS?

Do you think it's wise to have a conspiracy theorist as National Security Advisor?

Pretty sure I never commented on it. I don't believe it. From what I know about it it sounds crazy.

I don't think you ever pushed the pizza gate story but you definitely pushed the spirit cooking one. Never forget opening one of threads in early November and seeing BSFs posts about blood, semen milk and the occult and how it would doom Hillary.

I don't think you ever pushed the pizza gate story but you definitely pushed the spirit cooking one. Never forget opening one of threads in early November and seeing BSFs posts about blood, semen milk and the occult and how it would doom Hillary.

It was mentioned in an email to Podesta, from his brother, who was having the artist put on one of those dinners and was asking if Podesta would be there. The artist herself said outside a gallery setting the meals should be seen as an occult ritual. Don't blame me if Podesta was involved with something that bizarre.

I must admit this is where I am. I openly disdain trump but it has been quite entertaining to watch left America completely lose it. I mean I get it, I was thinking the same thing when Trump was getting votes ahead of Kasich but Hillary didn't get beat because of Putin.

The emails that were leaked were accurate. The primary that set the deck against Bernie happened. The hacking merely revealed the truth. Now you can argue that trump should have been hacked as well but there was plenty of dirt slung in his direction and the electorate apparently found him to be more palatable than Hillary.

Perhaps if the Democratic Party didn't mock openness and honesty they wouldn't have found themselves in this place where the voters don't believe them (Say it louder Candy). The cry of wolf has resounded too many times and the voter finally didn't answer the call after being apparently fooled one too many times. The wolf actually came this time and the voter opened the gate and let him in.

There is equal blame to be shared in the reality of A Trump presidency. Neither side seems to want to realize that. The Republican Party is culpable for getting him to November and the Democratic Party is responsible for getting him elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Knowell, I know you must think everyone is a partisan hack like you (because that's how US politics operates right now) but my disdain for Trump has nothing to do with Hillary losing and everything to do with Trump himself. FWIW Ive voted pretty much straight republican since 04 and this is the first time in my life I've ever openly criticized a Republican president or presidential candidate (at least to this degree). I supported Hillary because I thought Trump was dangerous and she was significantly more qualified. But I am not shedding tears over not having the opportunity to see her and Bill in the White House for 4 years.

The results are what they are and I am not saying what Russia did nullifies the results but it definitely undermines our country as well as Trump himself. This goes beyond partisan politics and every American should be outraged since this will likely happen again to a candidate of your own preference at some point. Fucking Joe Walsh (Joe Walsh!) is losing his shit on twitter as we speak. This is hardly partisan politics.

You think this is the first time one country has tried to affect an outcome of an election of another country? Seriously, this is ridiculous. The reason this was so effective was that Hillary was a crooked politician. The fact that it was the Russians that exposed this is not the point.

This is embarrassing.

NE, you keep saying that you are a Pub except for Trump, but everything you have posted for the past 3 months belies that.

You think this is the first time one country has tried to affect an outcome of an election of another country? Seriously, this is ridiculous. The reason this was so effective was that Hillary was a crooked politician. The fact that it was the Russians that exposed this is not the point.

This is embarrassing.

NE, you keep saying that you are a Pub except for Trump, but everything you have posted for the past 3 months belies that.

And I suspect the next 3 months of my posts will continue to look suspicious to partisan hacks like you. Stomping your feet and saying this is embarrassing over and over again doesn't change the fact that this is a big fucking issue. Republicans including Trump supporters are finally starting to question what the fuck is going on.

Also I love that this all coming is coming from the same person who's main argument against Hillary was how she would govern when the country thinks you're corrupt. Well I ask you the same question, how is Trump going to govern when over half of the country not only thinks he's corrupt but might have had support from dubious sources?

This is embarrassing.

This is dumb. Of course countries infiltrate and try to influence elections of rival countries, but usually it's us doing it to others. To blow off Russian manipulation of the American electoral system as loser partisan whining is some seriously dumb shit. This is American, countries don't fuck with us, we fuck with them. We are not Panama in 1904 we are the US of A. Teddy Roosevelt is ashamed of all you conservatives.

And I suspect the next 3 months of my posts will continue to look suspicious to partisan hacks like you. Stomping your feet and saying this is embarrassing over and over again doesn't change the fact that this is a big fucking issue. Republicans including Trump supporters are finally starting to question what the fuck is going on.

Also I love that this all coming is coming from the same person who's main argument against Hillary was how she would govern when the country thinks you're corrupt. Well I ask you the same question, how is Trump going to govern when over half of the country not only thinks he's corrupt but might have had support from dubious sources?

Doesn't matter. His team won. GO TEAM! Take the L, and go home! Stop whining!

You think this is the first time one country has tried to affect an outcome of an election of another country? Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Give me an example there this happened in the US. I'll wait all day.

Once again, this story isn't about Hillary. This story is about Russia hacking that clearly shows them favoring one candidate and then having that candidate deny that he was helped by the Russians while appointing several people with close ties to Russia.

That is just straight shady shit.

And that's our PE.

Back