• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

A second official familiar with the report said the intelligence analysts’ conclusion about Russia’s motives did not mean the intelligence community believed that Moscow’s efforts altered or significantly affected the outcome of the election.

The Kremlin has rejected the hacking accusations, while the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has previously said the DNC leaks were not linked to Russia. A second senior official cited by the Washington Post conceded that intelligence agencies did not have specific proof that the Kremlin was “directing” the hackers, who were said to be one step removed from the Russian government.

Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.

“America has not been shy about arresting whistleblowers and it’s not been shy about extraditing hackers. They plainly have no knowledge whatsoever.”

The California Republican congressman Devin Nunes, chair of the House intelligence committee and a member of the Trump transition team, said: “I’ll be the first one to come out and point at Russia if there’s clear evidence, but there is no clear evidence – even now. There’s a lot of innuendo, lots of circumstantial evidence, that’s it.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report?CMP=share_btn_tw

It was mentioned in an email to Podesta, from his brother, who was having the artist put on one of those dinners and was asking if Podesta would be there. The artist herself said outside a gallery setting the meals should be seen as an occult ritual. Don't blame me if Podesta was involved with something that bizarre.
God damn you are so utterly full of shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Here's the Wikileaks emails regarding Spirit Cooking:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

This is what the artist herself said in a reddit post about how Spirit Cooking should be seen, based on the context in which it is done. In an art gallery it is art, in a home or spiritual circle, it is not:
CwaJUKhXEAAPScY.jpg

Maybe the Hillshills aren't weirded out by this sort of thing, but I contend most Americans would find a dinner where things like breast milk, sperm, and blood are on the menu a bit disturbing. So what part of what I posted is "full of shit" Chris?

Podesta-Spirit-Cooking.png-234x300.jpg

Can you think for yourself NewEngland? Point to what I posted that is incorrect.

You only get ad hominem attacks. Only people who haven't been re-cucked by a pretend populist who owes FOREIGN CRIMINAL INTERNATIONAL BANKERS hundreds of millions get real responses.

There is some irony here given all the foreign elections the US has worked to manipulate.

There is some irony here given all the foreign elections the US has worked to manipulate.

According to NE Deac that is the way this shit is supposed to work.

I would assume that in whatever limited ways countries are able to, they work towards promoting leaders they can work with. It appears that Hillary was an easier target than most.

According to NE Deac that is the way this shit is supposed to work.

I would assume that in whatever limited ways countries are able to, they work towards promoting leaders they can work with. It appears that Hillary was an easier target than most.

They why did they help (allegedly) Trump?

Every time I don't think sailor can go lower, he proves me wrong. WTF, let's give Putin a pass on the election. While we're at it, let's put the person Putin gave the biggest business deal in Russian history in at SOS to let Putin know how much we love him. After all if someone gives your company a HALF A TRILLION dollar deal, you don't owe him anything.

I mean it's obvious trump and his team would fight this tooth and nail. For him to admit the Russians were actively trying to get him elected, even if somewhere in his head he does know this, it would be admitting he's just a little bit less great than his massive ego lead him to believe. He would be acknowledging that an entire country thinks that he was the worse of the two candidates. He would also be admitting that just a small party of his victory is tainted. Though not illegitimate, this is the same person that despite winning took to Twitter to let us all know he would have won the popular vote easily if all the illegals he made up didn't vote.

Wish these boards would have been around during Watergate. Would have been even more entertaining to watch the twisting and spinning by some folks here...

Back