• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
The Washington Post just broke a story about the CIA's internal assessment of active Russian interference in our election. Coming on the heels of calls for a full investigation by both the Senate and the White House...time for its own thread.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?client=safari

Last edited:
And Trump is going to reward Russia by naming a SecState with a close relationship to Putin.

Also BSF - you still cool with spraying those Wikileaks stories all over the boards during the election?

Don't believe it and no longer consider WaPo a legitimate source.

Also BSF - you still cool with spraying those Wikileaks stories all over the boards during the election?

Of course. Why wouldn't I be. Every single one of those emails were legitimate. The more the public knows about a candidate the better. What a silly question.

BSF sold his soul to the devil months ago.

Remember when James Comey dropped his bombshell a week before the election and Harry Reid came out saying that the FBI was sitting on even more inflammatory information about the Russians interfering in the election with intent to get Trump elected and no one believed him? Remember when the Republicans didn't want to disclose the accusations of Russian involvement because they feared the effect on the election?

This should matter, but it won't. I can only imagine what type of defense bsf4l and the rest of our merry gang of Trump supporters will put forth.

It is a shame, but I think the big fake news push by Democrats after the election will hurt this story. Even though it is unequivocally legitimate, Trump supporters will view it as fake news and won't even bat an eye.

edit: Was typing up this post before bsf4l joined the fray. Nailed it.

Of course. Why wouldn't I be. Every single one of those emails were legitimate. The more the public knows about a candidate the better. What a silly question.

What about Donald J. Trump's investments, debt obligations, etc.?

That's a gotcha question, btw.

So you don't believe the CIA and every other US intelligence agency? Ah fuck you and your anti American bullshit.

That's not nice and I ask that you consider saying your sorry. I don't believe the WaPo's anonymous sources and don't trust their reporters, who all seem to be suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. I no longer consider the paper legitimate after their underhanded, dishonest behavior during this election. Look, what's done is done. It's time for us all to come together as Americans and get behind the man who was elected. I know it's difficult for some of you, but for you to still be grieving and angry over your gal's loss, let's move on. We've got a wall to build and a country to make great again and it would help if everyone, even you Hillshills, are onboard. Now go celebrate the big win over UNCG and get ready for what promises to be one of the most spectacular inaugurations EVER!

trump-poll-numbers-smiling-400x353.jpg

That's not nice and I ask that you consider saying your sorry. I don't believe the WaPo's anonymous sources and don't trust their reporters, who all seem to be suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. I no longer consider the paper legitimate after their underhanded, dishonest behavior during this election. Look, what's done is done. It's time for us all to come together as Americans and get behind the man who was elected. I know it's difficult for some of you, but for you to still be grieving and angry over your gal's loss, let's move on. We've got a wall to build and a country to make great again and it would help if everyone, even you Hillshills, are onboard. Now go celebrate the big win over UNCG and get ready for what promises to be one of the most spectacular inaugurations EVER!

Can you enlighten me to how they were dishonest during the election? Then maybe I will consider taking back calling you anti American. Because I know that likely bothers you a lot more than the f bomb because if there is anything conservative shills hate more (I know because I was once one myself) it's questioning their patriotism.

Can you enlighten me to how they were dishonest during the election? Then maybe I will consider taking back calling you anti American. Because I know that likely bothers you a lot more than the f bomb because if there is anything conservative shills hate more (I know because I was once one myself) it's questioning their patriotism.

When you resort to calling me those names you're only debasing yourself. Their coverage has been unfair and biased for months. I remember when there was some bad news for Clinton that they buried and instead had a front page with the headline, "Is Trump a Manchurian Candidate?" Completely outrageous. At that point I said no more. They became the print version of CNN once Bezos bought them.

Whatever Bob, if you're going to have issues with a headline like that but have zero problem peddling fake news then I have nothing for you.

Assholes like you are the reason Hillary is able to sell sex slaves in a pizza place.

Whatever Bob, if you're going to have issues with a headline like that but have zero problem peddling fake news then I have nothing for you.

But from my perspective, the liberal media routinely peddled fake news to demonize Trump and demoralize his voters. I'm not joking. What has happened to the Washington Post and other outlets is a disgrace. I've never seen such bias from the media before. Right before the election you had media outlets saying Hillary had a 98% chance of winning and it looked like the Dems were taking back the Senate. That was "fake news" as was Trump being a Manchurian Candidate. What about all the lies Hillary and her staff peddled, including against Bernie. Lies that were dutifully reported by the MSM and repeated by her supporters- like all the supposed threats from "Bernie Bros"? The woman is a dirtbag. Trump is no saint, but I think he genuinely loves America and wants to MAGA. I can't say the same about Hillary.

The Washington Post just broke a story that says the CIA was actively trying to interfere in our election. Coming on the heels of calls for a full investigation by both the Senate and the White House...time for its own thread.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?client=safari

:eek:

Back