• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
duh, I know it's deer. I hope that wasn't in question.

What's the qualifier for red meat (and yes, I realize the obvious answer is color, but it seems like there's more to it than that)? Why is pork not considered red meat? It's not the same as chicken in terms of the ability to do steaks, etc... but I do see where it cooks to grey/white as opposed to maintaining the red color.

Pork is red meat.

oh man there are some rumors that harbaugh may leave michigan for the rams job

i would buy the entire internet a drink

someone made fish in the community microwave.

NO.

someone made fish in the community microwave.

NO.

Someone did that in the department break room yesterday and I wanted to put a Dead or Alive reward poster on the wall.

ITC in my heart I dig your Socratic dialectic, but this damn esports talk got me mad

My million dollar idea: a wedding registry model, but for Christmas presents.

Person makes a list online and when a family or friend purchases it then it crosses it off for the other peeps who are looking at it. Website would also provide links to different companies that have what the person is looking for.

Would admittedly need somehow to generate revenue the other 10 months of the year.

Person makes a list online and when a family or friend purchases it then it crosses it off for the other peeps who are looking at it. Website would also provide links to different companies that have what the person is looking for.

Would admittedly need somehow to generate revenue the other 10 months of the year.

Sounds like an Amazon wish list.

So an Amazon wish list?

SPINZONE: technically it is already a million dollar idea so he's not wrong

Can people indicate they've claimed or purchased stuff off an amazon wish list?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back