• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i may have a possible second male suitor on the horizon actually... guy i used to play kickball with (who is so nice and so cute!) went out of his way to get my number from my friend last week so he could invite me to an event he saw i was "interested" in on facebook. it was with a group, but i was the only single gal there. feel like he may have been throwing a few #vibes my way, but we'll see. def still dating original ex-not-ex right now, but we haven't dtr'd and i'd go out with other guy if he asked just to see if there's anything there.

maybe if I was a nice person?

yeah probably related to him not coming over the other day due to tiling the floor. & probably related to the fact that his reno has been crawling along for months and now he is throwing a party next week so it miiiight be a good idea to have a first floor bathroom and the new washer and dryer out of the living room and no tile saw on the dining table.

You're overthinking it. If he's got all this work to do, I'm sure he'd be up for help.

I had an interesting tipping experience the other week. I was at an airport and got into one of the cabs that was in the cab line. I put my luggage in the trunk, open my own door etc. The driver then refused to leave until I tipped the worker manning the taxi station (he had done nothing for me). I didn't have cash and didn't feel like deal My with the driver so I got into another cab. The original driver ended up missing out on a $15 tip for a 15 minute cab ride.

My million dollar idea: a wedding registry model, but for Christmas presents.

Person makes a list online and when a family or friend purchases it then it crosses it off for the other peeps who are looking at it. Website would also provide links to different companies that have what the person is looking for.

Would admittedly need somehow to generate revenue the other 10 months of the year.

Birthdays, nub.

I'm totally down with the vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. I totally understand why people would choose to do that but it's just not for me. Also, I couldn't give up red meat because...well....burgers. And if anyone says a turkey burger is a fine substitute I will cock punch you into tomorrow.

ALLA THIS and damn now I want a burger.

Also life tip: learn to change a tire twiggie!

Changed a tire in my truck on the Verazzano Bridge

I know how to do it

Needed to patch the spare up

Plus what do I pay AAA for if not this

Seriously. Why bother with AAA at all if you're going to take care of shit on your own? You're creating American jobs. Robbins is basically destroying america

Not posting spoilers but s3e9 of GoT

😱😱😱😱

😱😱😱😱

No I have AAA cause I know how to change tires and replace batteries but it's a pain in the ass and AAA is usually good service etc etc so it's totes worth it. twiggie has it cause he doesn't know how to pop lugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back