• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>when u write 5000 words and you aren't close to being done and it's 2 a.m. and all the undergrads have left Carswell but u still here and u wanna go home but you gotta keep writing and car seat headrest is telling u it doesn't have to be like this it doesn't have to be like this and even tho he's talking about killer whales it still feels applicable somehow.

>when u write 5000 words and you aren't close to being done and it's 2 a.m. and all the undergrads have left Carswell but u still here and u wanna go home but you gotta keep writing and car seat headrest is telling u it doesn't have to be like this it doesn't have to be like this and even tho he's talking about killer whales it still feels applicable somehow.

it was an expensive mistake

Oh man, i miss seminar papers. They were the fun part of grad school. Next comes the part where you have no deadlines for three years and you completely forget how to write.

Good luck, my man. And enjoy.

Not posting spoilers but s3e9 of GoT





[looks up episode list]

Yup. That's the one.

haha, Barca, I did the same, though I figured that was the only one it could have been.

Gah when does the next season start? a quick googlin' suggests filming won't even finish until Feb17. :(

haha, Barca, I did the same, though I figured that was the only one it could have been.

Gah when does the next season start? a quick googlin' suggests filming won't even finish until Feb17. :(

[spoiler alert, bmoney]

They started filming later because they need more winter scenes

made meatballs last night after all the beef talk

wife still prefers basically any other meat, but i put cheddar and jalapeno in the meatballs and there aren't really people that don't like those two things right

I had pb&j for dinner. kinda lame. but I looked at the last couple servings of the crockpot meal I made like 9 days ago and just didn't want more of it.

Had a dodgeball practice session last night. Haven't played in a few years. We did a massive game of at like 15 on 15 and I was the last person left on my team. Got a few people out before I got got.

I had pb&j for dinner. kinda lame. but I looked at the last couple servings of the crockpot meal I made like 9 days ago and just didn't want more of it.

Not a bad meal. I assume you were out of honey?

made meatballs last night after all the beef talk

wife still prefers basically any other meat, but i put cheddar and jalapeno in the meatballs and there aren't really people that don't like those two things right

My friend's dad makes this jalapeno/cheddar venison sausage that is pretty much the best thing on the planet.

Not a bad meal. I assume you were out of honey?

I'd also had pb&j for lunch so it was a bit repetitive too. I prefer pb&j over pb&honey. Had some butter and honey on an english muffin as a nice post-run treat over the weekend though, nom nom.

tent guy ended up choosing me over grout, and he's noticed that I have Talenti in the freezer and darn if he doesn't keep suggesting we share some. Maybe he's just in it for the gelato.

taking the wife out for her bday tonight at a French bistro. so much good looking food on the menu. steak tartare, french onion soup, all you can eat mussels, duck confit, cassoulet. so many choices!

Good morning people.

I accidentally bumped into a car in the parking lot this morning when I was parking....oooooops. I see no marks on either car, it was such a light tap...but I did the right thing and reached out to our HR team to find the owner. What a Monday move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back