• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking the wife out for her bday tonight at a French bistro. so much good looking food on the menu. steak tartare, french onion soup, all you can eat mussels, duck confit, cassoulet. so many choices!

Where's that? Sounds like Bouchon.

I have a coworker who listens to a lot of music at work. I have asked him multiple times (and posted about it here!) to either wear headphones, or turn his music down when I can even hear it through his headphones. He's like 20 feet away with another person/cube and a white noise machine between us. I don't know how he hasn't gone deaf. Anyway, I'm starting to feel guilty about bringing it up, but it's still bothering me. So now I'm just resorting to listening to some music of my own, even though I'd prefer silence. Ah well. Cube life.

Ate at Carpe Diem last night. Had: NC Trout - Pan roasted, spring pea puree, glazed carrots, shitakes, sugar snaps, olive oil, and radish

Good.

Good morning people.

I accidentally bumped into a car in the parking lot this morning when I was parking....oooooops. I see no marks on either car, it was such a light tap...but I did the right thing and reached out to our HR team to find the owner. What a Monday move.

nah if there's no mark then the right thing is to do nothing. hopefully the owner is a Tuesday person, aka not quite as much of a jerk as Monday person.

nah if there's no mark then the right thing is to do nothing. hopefully the owner is a Tuesday person, aka not quite as much of a jerk as Monday person.

I know but I have the WORST guilty conscious ever. I even had my brother (who also works with me) go take a look and I got lots of pictures so they can't be lying on me. Please be nice to me coworker.

It's possible for there to be damage that's not visible. She did the responsible thing.

maybe i've never had one prepared well but i never really loved cassoulet

It's possible for there to be damage that's not visible. She did the responsible thing.

I mean I guess only she knows how light the tap was. If I nudge a car while parallel parking or my door touches the door of the car parked next to me, I'm not leaving a note.

I had an awkward dinner last night with my soon to be former work teammates. I wanted to crank it up a notch and make it more awkward for everyone but held off.

Food was p good tho.

I'm no expert as I've only been there for touristy stuff and stayed in the 7th Arrondissement. I had recommendations for the 11th, which incidentally was where the attack at the Bataclan was. 1st is a total tourist clusterfuck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back