• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about a way to get beaten up on Christmas. This guy went in a Texas mall and told the kids there was no Santa. I think I would have taken one for the team and risked a battery charge to knock a few of this guy's remaining teeth out.

Despicable human, but he has every right to do that.

Despicable human, but he has every right to do that.

I mean, fifth graders say stuff like that to third graders all the time. And malls are private property. Pretty sure you don't have unfettered speech and assembly there.

I mean, fifth graders say stuff like that to third graders all the time. And malls are private property. Pretty sure you don't have unfettered speech and assembly there.

Pretty sure courts have ruled them to be the modern equivalent of a town square.

Pretty sure courts have ruled them to be the modern equivalent of a town square.

I think that largely depends on the use and ownership of the mall. Also, protection of free speech is elevated beyond the first amendment in some states more than others. I don't think Texas is one of those states. States can uphold the mall's owner to prevent solicitiation, leaflets, petitions, etc.

Either way, he's causing a disturbance and can easily have his ass dragged out of the mall.

not sure if anyone's seen this before but it is utterly terrifying, especially the last 10-15 minutes

You non politics board posters might want to check the last page or two of the islam thread to see the wonders that reside on Conservapedia, apparently a source of sailor's #hottakes.

good news guys, I just bought a mountain bike.

While that is a hoax, I've actually thought a lot about this report (https://fas.org/irp/agency/dhs/fema/ncr.pdf) that talks about the effects of a 10kt improvised nuclear devise explosion in downtown DC. Depending on time of year and weather, I might live if I'm at home in my basement.

nah, I got a sweet deal. All bedrooms intact!
Probably need a bigger garage, though.

that pastor looks like he's spent time among the dregs of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back