• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. yep. I wake up at the crack of fucking dawn every weekend to watch a team that isn't a bunch of french fuck frontrunners. You get up at a reasonable hour and loll around and make your kids pancakes and feed your stupid small dog before maybe tuning in to the second half.

So salty. Don't worry.

It gets better.

[Not Really. It Doesn't Ever Get Better ! ]

that was rude. shouldn't have made fun of your small dog.

arsenal fans used to rule our bar, but now only 1-2 show up every weekend. lower haight is ours. LOWER HAIGHT IS OURS. FUCK OFF BACK TO WOOLWICH, LOWER HAIGHT IS OURS.

lol. yep. I wake up at the crack of fucking dawn every weekend to watch a team that isn't a bunch of french fuck frontrunners. You get up at a reasonable hour and loll around and make your kids pancakes and feed your stupid small dog before maybe tuning in to the second half.

bestphan

edibles haven't kicked in yet. weak. Will have to wait to take it to the 420 thread.

sorry I left you out. but bestphan was mentioned so I only left the relevant part in.

The amount of sex (on-screen & implied) in The Americans is borderline awkward. It's like the writers binge-watched Game of Thrones and couldn't figure out why they kept writing sex scenes.

I make fun of my dog all the time. He DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.

It's pretty amazing the way you guys are taking over soccer bars in the Lower Haight.

I make fun of my dog all the time. He DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.

It's pretty amazing the way you guys are taking over soccer bars in the Lower Haight.

right? gooners suck at fanship. UNC of the EPL.

We took turns! Whoever was first on the list sprinted down to front row and took seats in section over from df07 and wf04.

We did use the tent your mom bought us for all the football games but mostly slept in our cars for basketball

Also hate to say but you missed weekend games because of GASHOUSE visits

Maybe just football though

I missed the dook blocked field goal proctoring a dumb SAT :rulz:

We took turns! Whoever was first on the list sprinted down to front row and took seats in section over from df07 and wf04.

We did use the tent your mom bought us for all the football games but mostly slept in our cars for basketball

Also hate to say but you missed weekend games because of GASHOUSE visits

Maybe just football though

I missed the dook blocked field goal proctoring a dumb SAT :rulz:

Yes. You are confusing football and basketball. We were't together enough as a friend group for fall football I think. I definitely didn't camp out for that (except maybe once) because of the whole long distance gf and not being there all the time and generally wanting to sit with our hall.

Basketball freshman year we thought we'd be really good because Cp3 has just left and we camped out (cars count) for every single ACC game (I know I did). I remember wakephan09 and I made a pact/dare/challenge and stuck to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back