• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and we used the tent that I persuaded my mom into purchasing (by telling her my other one had a leak and I felt like I was catching pneumonia) for the duke game that we camped out 5 or 6 days for in January after winter break. strickland missed the 360 dunk and we never had a chance.

Remember I was sober my freshman year until spring break (cue Biff: perfect spurs fan). Have a pretty good memory up until march/april or so.

Man, a flood of regret and self loathing flowing from Df2009 with passive aggressive disrespect for the Biffster tonight.

You allright bro ?

Man, a flood of regret and self loathing flowing from Df2009 with passive aggressive disrespect for the Biffster tonight.

You allright bro ?

It's been a bad sports day. Taking it hard.

Perfect 9-0 in Rocket League, tho. Despite my drunkenness.

and biff, you are actually probably one of the arsenal fans I like. appreciate your wry sense of humor

It's all good.

And Arsenal more like Clemson than UNC. More silly trophies recently than the big ones.

my wife is now feeding me homemade gingerbread cookies w/icing and I'm finding it harder to be mad about anything

robbins might be right though punctuation is overrated (and also mrickman)

Donaldross dropping the hottest of takes on sprots board

Never Let Me Go is reminding me of Atwood circa Oryx and Crake a little not sure why only like twenty pages in and it's probs just creating a world and immediately inhabiting it idk

Uggg,rip bowling chick.
e2aa41d79ac10406ac393215d27d5efc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how does a chick that regularly bowls go full vegan (and beyond)

scary

What does that even entail? peas? cabbage? kale? corn?

Dolan himself couldn't come up with a worse diet.

Can't trust people who use a "K" in a name when a perfectly good "C" will do.

I mean, am I wrong in thinking it'd be damn near impossible to date a Vegan? Or am I being too superficial or whatever it is that has me being 35 and single?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back