• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 202: Stolen good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, palma, as much as I think you're ridiculously petty and superficial when it comes to women things, it's exceptionally hard to imagine you with a vegan.

That's the whole point, she lives a mile away from there

c1e9e57f041b09f15e6115ad458b9429.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And a spartan race! No way buddy

Yeah can't believe it hasn't been said that as hard as it is to imagine plam dating a vegan (seems like the type that would hide meat in his mouth to kiss her), it's even harder to imagine that vegan eating, exercise-y woman dating HIM.

hey I dated a vegetarian once

maybe I'm the idiot here but would a Spartan race YESTERDAY cause me to be exhausted TODAY?

Alright palma, this one is a lost cause. There is only one thing left to do. Let the CT write your future texts to her. Many meat in mouth jokes will be made.

right....does mean only hand jobs or does she even object to the term "milk"

Dating a vegan would be v difficult. Tent guy doesn't eat pig, and just that was a small stumbling block when we've tried to share food and half the ones I want have bacon. No meat of any sort and no cheese... no thanks.

Dating a vegan would be v difficult. Tent guy doesn't eat pig, and just that was a small stumbling block when we've tried to share food and half the ones I want have bacon. No meat of any sort and no cheese... no thanks.

Is he kosher?

half? how much bacon do you eat?

well it has just been 2 instances of ordering food to share - once individual pizzas at Brixx and once burgers at Cin Cin. I never cook bacon at home so I like having some when I'm dining out. I probably have some bacon once a month or less.

Is he kosher?

no, but he never ate pig growing up and said it doesn't sit well.

On that note - time for me to cook some bacon for our brinner tonight.

I also used some Baconaise from my Secret Santa present to make a grilled cheese yesterday. Have y'all ever done mayo on your grilled cheese bread instead of butter? I tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty good. In fact, I couldn't much tell the difference.

True, but I qualify different kinds of pig meat with different names. Like I don't think of bacon or ham as "pork."

I'm not sure i understand. Do you refer to cow meat as beef, or just steak, hamburger, brisket, etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back