• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Saga Mafia - Begins 12/19

If the rebels gain the high ground mafia forfeits its hit for the night because of you don't have the high ground in a light saber duel then RIP

All I know is someone better die of a broken heart.

If the rebels gain the high ground mafia forfeits its hit for the night because of you don't have the high ground in a light saber duel then RIP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Try to check PMs tonight. I'm going to rng the role of the emperor first. He/she will need to contact me before game gets off the ground.

It's closed now at 22.

P is sick again, so I will be around a lot more unless one of the deadlines falls when I take her to the ped which is a total digital dead zone.

I am on an airplane from 9 AM til 1 PM tomorrow. For whatever that is worth. I am also at Nugnets game tonight from 9 PM until 9:15 or whenever I get tired of watching the nuggets and mavericks.

Back