• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

I'm in complete disbelief.

I mean, he could be somewhat responsible for Hinton's injury. He is very well responsible for the beatings Wolford took the last three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I keep coming back to. Wonder if there are any people who think they lost a chance at the NFL because of him?

Yeah I'm sure the people at Wake Forest opened themselves up to massive legal liability for destroying a guy's life through false and slanderous claims just because they wanted to put out propaganda about something that everybody had mostly forgotten about :rolleyes:

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to realize that I share a degree with some of the people on here.

Me too.

Yeah I'm sure the people at Wake Forest opened themselves up to massive legal liability for destroying a guy's life through false and slanderous claims just because they wanted to put out propaganda about something that everybody had mostly forgotten about :rolleyes:

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to realize that I share a degree with some of the people on here.

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+First+Round+Miami+1WvPj_OMUB5m.jpg

So I'm guessing we will or already know which schools colluded with Judas from emails, texts, voicemails, etc? This could get very intriguing

Until then lets start hearing some call outs! Louisville was an obvious guess even if the materials weren't found at the stadium. I'll take a flyer on Clempson. I'd love to see Dabo lose out on a CFP bid.

Lonnie Galloway enters his second season on the Wake Forest staff in 2012. He joined the Demon Deacons in March, 2010 as wide receivers coach and co-passing game coordinator after three years at West Virginia. Galloway and quarterbacks coach Tom Elrod serve as co-coordinators of the Deacon passing attack.

just chill out Mr. Columbia Law

Wonder who we'll get for the bowl game, Riley would do a good job if he's available?

I have a dumb but serious question. Which side of the ball is impacted more by sharing information? Also, I am more interested to see if teams like BC, NCSU, Duke, Syracuse, Army, and Indiana took the information instead of Louisville. Getting beat by Louisville this year stings less than the previous ones, because they have the Heisman winner on the team. The other two years against Louisville are fair game though.

I have a dumb but serious question. Which side of the ball is impacted more by sharing information? Also, I am more interested to see if teams like BC, NCSU, Duke, Syracuse, Army, and Indiana took the information instead of Louisville. Getting beat by Louisville this year stings less than the previous ones, because they have the Heisman winner on the team. The other two years against Louisville are fair game though.

All in on speculation, i'd take the moneyline on Army. If Cuse got it they did a shitty job.

IIRC, there was someone on the BC game thread (or a related thread) who sat in the stands near the BC bench. In the defensive sideline huddle he said he could hear one of the linebackers come back and say that we were going right where they knew we were going to run.

Hi guys

Just seeing this news and wondering if anybody else has had this totally intelligent thought -- maybe Coach Elrod was upset about not being retained by Clawson on the staff? Or maybe he has a gambling problem? Maybe he is even into some heavy BDSM shit that we haven't even heard of yet?

Anyway, I haven't read this thread yet so not sure if anybody has brought these ideas up in the 300+ posts on the subject. Probably not though because I'm a super original thinker.

Also, what's the deal with airplane peanuts?

Pretty sure Elrod hates penalty kicks and is going to say so in his press conference tomorrow.

IIRC, there was someone on the BC game thread (or a related thread) who sat in the stands near the BC bench. In the defensive sideline huddle he said he could hear one of the linebackers come back and say that we were going right where they knew we were going to run.

Yeah but in fairness so did everyone sitting in the stands. One thing is for sure, if Tommy Boy was telling opponents our playbook, it was a short conversation.

Back