• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

I'm impressed WF took a stand. Very unWellmanlike. I'm interested in more facts. What was provided? In return for what? But it certainly doesn't looks good for my friend of 20 years Tom Elrod. If I was representing him (which I am not) & there was more to this story, I would want it out NOW.

Cant wait to find out what kind of career disqualifying shit your other buddy Wes Miller's involved in.

I'm impressed WF took a stand. Very unWellmanlike. I'm interested in more facts. What was provided? In return for what? But it certainly doesn't looks good for my friend of 20 years Tom Elrod. If I was representing him (which I am not) & there was more to this story, I would want it out NOW.

Well, I'd assume things similar to what they found in Louisville this year

Is there anything that could compel WFU to eventually release what they have publicly?

The more I think about this Wellmans skewed sense loyalty to the conference or these other schools is complete bullshit. The total information should be released and he should be demanding any school who used the info or even accepted it be sanctioned. And if the NCAA or the ACC does not have the authority then they should be trashed in public forum.

Then it becomes a "he said/she said" situation. By Wake turning over what they discovered to the ACC, NCAA and any other appropriate authorities, that allows for an more objective investigation. If they decline to do anything, then Wake releases the total information.

i'll go on the record as predicting only 1 school benefited from this breach and money was not a factor.

You can only go by Tommy as an adult if you are a baseball player or an action film star*

*not a lawyer*

Can't think of one Tommy with a decent mustache or beard. Just the idea of "Tommy Selleck" makes me recoil with rage

Is there anything that could compel WFU to eventually release what they have publicly?
Not really, but if they have the goods, I'm interested in seeing them. It's not enough for me that they say they have them. Not defending my friend, but if they have them, show them. If you're going to end a guy's life, it's not enough to just do it. Show us.

What is Wellman's end game for this investigation and press release? If it was to fire an employee than mission accomplished. However, there are a lot of loose ends, and if he blinks, this will be the last we hear of this situation.

Can't think of one Tommy with a decent mustache or beard. Just the idea of "Tommy Selleck" makes me recoil with rage

320full-tommy-lee-jones.jpg

Thanks Obama for all the cheating.

Thanks Trump for the Law And Order !

Please let it come out that bobby petrino paid Elrod for info. I can only imagine the shitstorm that would unleash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray McCartney was at Army in 2015.

Knorr was at Indiana
Galloway is an OC at Louisville

Lots of chances for info to get out to "friends of Elrod".

The Wake reaction to this indicates that it goes far beyond talk that may go on in between friends in an exchange of information. It's not "what does Wake like to run on 3rd and long", but rather "this is what they will run on 2nd and 2, and this is the signal for it."

We will know pretty soon if this is just a one-sided affair if Elrod comes out with any details shortly.

Back