• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

What about Tommy Flanagan? Awesome facial hair, awesomer scars AND a filthy mick to boot!

tumblr_nokooonNaR1tbxhb1o1_1280.jpg

Not really, but if they have the goods, I'm interested in seeing them. It's not enough for me that they say they have them. Not defending my friend, but if they have them, show them. If you're going to end a guy's life, it's not enough to just do it. Show us.

Truth.

The more I think about this Wellmans skewed sense loyalty to the conference or these other schools is complete bullshit. The total information should be released and he should be demanding any school who used the info or even accepted it be sanctioned. And if the NCAA or the ACC does not have the authority then they should be trashed in public forum.

Meh, let the schools and conference handle it themselves. What do we have to gain from exposing them? We already have some egg on our face because it was our radio guy--it's different than if we got hacked or something

Sokolove bringing the heat !

I wonder if Petrino had a gay sex tape of Elrod and made him give him inside info on Wake's practices. And gay blowjobs.

What is Wellman's end game for this investigation and press release? If it was to fire an employee than mission accomplished. However, there are a lot of loose ends, and if he blinks, this will be the last we hear of this situation.

If his goal was just to fire him it would have been done so quietly and we never would have heard the reason.

Wake would not eat one of their own without mounds of physical evidence against him. Nor would they go public without having done everything by the book to avoid lawsuits. Doubt Wake will directly provide the evidence but it is now up to journalists to dig out the rest.

Wake would not eat one of their own without mounds of physical evidence against him. Nor would they go public without having done everything by the book to avoid lawsuits. Doubt Wake will directly provide the evidence but it is now up to journalists to dig out the rest.

So determining the legitimacy or illegitimacy of the entire investigation is in the hands of Dan Collins? Awesome.

So determining the legitimacy or illegitimacy of the entire investigation is in the hands of Dan Collins? Awesome.

I was more thinking national football writers or other acc beat writers.

Pretty much this. Also I doubt that we will pursue criminal charges against Tommy (if there are any colorable charges, I don't really know). And I think that's probably the right call

Pretty much this. Also I doubt that we will pursue criminal charges against Tommy (if there are any colorable charges, I don't really know). And I think that's probably the right call

Lock him up!

His recklessness left secret information in the hands of our opponents and could bring down the entire league. Sad!

Back