• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

There's two sides to nearly every story. Ron Wellman isn't the Judge and Jury. I would wait for more information before reaching judgment. You can always casterate the guy after all the info is known and the process plays out.

There's two sides to nearly every story. Ron Wellman isn't the Judge and Jury. I would wait for more information before reaching judgment. You can always casterate the guy after all the info is known and the process plays out.

There is no way in hell that Wake's attorneys would let them release that statement unless they were 100% sure he did this. He did it.

whatever dwarf king, they had access to his email and text messages

He's completely deleted everything he has on the Internet - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. From the Google result on his LinkedIn, he's a Business Development Director at Verger Capital Management.

ETA: not listed on that company's website, as someone has posted.
Verger handles Wake's endowment, I believe

There is no way in hell that Wake's attorneys would let them release that statement unless they were 100% sure he did this. He did it.

I'd agree. May explain the no further comment stance as well. Preparing for litigation.

Finally, we're a big-time program!
This is definitive proof the ACC has leapfrogged the SEC as a football conference. Much higher stakes and you do what you gotta do, including employing a sleeper agent in another team's program.

they're talking about it on talk radio all the way up here in Minnesota...

Elrod worked for IMG. How would Wellman have access to his texts and emails?

Probably because they told IMG their suspicions and IMG did their own investigation and provided the results to WFU. You notice that IMG fired him, right?

Back