• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

The City of Winston-Salem owns the Fairgrounds. He had a full beard and stache, but was within 5 feet of me and another person close, but not in WFU position, and we both raised our eye brows at the sight of him. Another person, infamous in his own right but totally and blissfully ignorant of the entire WakeyLeaks affair, asked him about his UF hat. It was the most surreal moment in a very surreal day.

Unless he was also wearing jorts, the Gators hat thing isn't going to fool anyone.

Of course he is because he is an expert in stealing signs. ;)

The spring after all that went down, my nephew was playing on the team that Elrod was coaching. When Elrod went to talk with the other manager, my 75 year old mom whispers to me "I hope he doesn't give him our signs."

Saw Tommy in late July during a baseball tryout for his son. I still can't get over what he did.

Saw Tommy in late July during a baseball tryout for his son. I still can't get over what he did.

I’m impressed he still lives in Winston - it’s just wake so literally any other city on the planet it wouldn’t be a thing....

Tommy living out a normal life in Winston-Salem after what he did is always a funny juxtaposition to the pearl-clutching crowd that continues to accuse Wake fans of having been too vocally anti [Redacted]/Manning/Wellman.

Imagine your whole life you will be a dick. Kinda feel sorry for the miserable fuck.

Imagine your whole life you will be a dick. Kinda feel sorry for the miserable fuck.

I would rather feel sorry for his wife and kids. Did she ever take him back, or did they split for good? His petty need for vengeance in his twisted mind put an enormous strain on his family.

No connections...not sure if that's legit or not.

Definitely weird. It is almost impossible to have no connections. Benedict Arnold's LinkedIn profile has two or three connections from people who forgot to remove him as a link ...

Back