• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alan Thicke Has Died

woah just randomly heard this fella on rich Isen radio show this week while driving in the automobile cray

Let's not forget the time he hit Ricardo Montalbán with a throwing knife.

Wener Herzog and Andrew Lloyd Webber say hello.

RIP -- seemed like a really nice person.

The constant "uhhhh errrrr" stuff as Thicke always kills me. But those two guys better keep it clean for the rest of the year because the way 2016 is going one of them ain't gonna make it

Sweaty.gif

1481777262-gif.gif

in 8th grade we were allowed to do a presentation on literally anything we wanted. but we had to make like a construction board diagram and do it up real nice. I did mine on Growing Pains. It was honestly one of the best projects ive ever done in my life, the amount of research was mind boggling. I wish I still had it to this day.

in 8th grade we were allowed to do a presentation on literally anything we wanted. but we had to make like a construction board diagram and do it up real nice. I did mine on Growing Pains. It was honestly one of the best projects ive ever done in my life, the amount of research was mind boggling. I wish I still had it to this day.

giphy.gif

Heard him talk about how the writers on Growing Pains got to name that fella Boner and were so proud of getting that past the hall monitors and approved. P funny

remember when Growing Pains would occasionally have a weird, 4th wall breaking thing where the song The Entertainer would start playing and the cast would comment on it?

Also, that ep when Boner leaves for the marines. #feels

Julie was very hot. Some backroom shenanigans got her off the show and opened the door for Kate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize he wrote the theme to The Facts of Life.

Back