• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top 40 sandwiches

Says the guy in Philly pimping Pbjs.

Yes I'm sure your wal mart greenhouse lab tomatoes are getting better. I'm referring to the fact that you've never had a true ripe farm raised tomato

what makes you think that

Says the guy in Philly pimping Pbjs.

Yes I'm sure your wal mart greenhouse lab tomatoes are getting better. I'm referring to the fact that you've never had a true ripe farm raised tomato

Snort. I bet half the people on this thread grow tomatoes in their backyards, let alone go to farmers markets.

Meh, Keep guzzling down heaping mounds of bacon between bread, and call me and idiot when you die of cardio vascular disease fatass.

hold on a second

this isn't the "what are the best sandwiches for you nutritionally" thread, is it?

did i miss something where they moved hummus and cucumber up to #1?

don't badmouth bacon in a thread about sandwiches dammit

Best sammich: Bacon, Roast Beef, Turkey, pepper jack cheese, dijon mustard, hot peppers, lettuce, cukes, maters, oil and vinegar

I guess our former bball coach's sammy is the shit sandwich. He seems to leave them behind wherever he goes.

hold on a second

this isn't the "what are the best sandwiches for you nutritionally" thread, is it?

did i miss something where they moved hummus and cucumber up to #1?

don't badmouth bacon in a thread about sandwiches dammit

Ok good point, but bacon should never be the primary meat on the sandwich.

Best sammich: Bacon, Roast Beef, Turkey, pepper jack cheese, dijon mustard, hot peppers, lettuce, cukes, maters, oil and vinegar

At J. Mike's they call this Number 9. Mike's way hold the Mayo add mustard and cherry pepper relish. It is amazing.

Also Jersey Mike's is the best chain Sub shop. Not close.

Last edited:
The Dagwood is also noticeably absent. It's the most versatile sandwich!

At J. Mike's they call this Number 9. Mike's way hold the Mayo add mustard and cherry pepper relish. It is amazing.

I thought this was closer to pepe the #8 but I could be wrong.

NVM- Wrong sub shop. I think thinking J-Johns

Last edited:
Jersey Mike's has too much bread and not enough meat. If there are real steak/hoagie shops go to them not a chain.

Mexico really needs to step up its deli and sandwich game. Pretty much non existent other than subway.

What I've learned from this thread: grown-ass adults are still eating PB&J.

Back