• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

NIGHT

Final Vote Count
tejas 3- nonny romanov jtp
bym 2- knight gouda
manning 2- da tic
ph 2- damo redwing
jtp 2- bym toogs
redwing 1- tejas
da 1- cdeac
gouda 1- ph
romanov 1- doofus
rsf 1- timdunk
toogs 1- rsf

Emperor Palpatine (Tejas) failed in his quest to achieve unlimited powwwwwer and is dead.

You are Emperor Palpatine, head of the Galactic Empire. As the Emperor, you get to choose what you think would be the best composition for your plans to rule the galaxy. You are informed that you have two other members who are in your mafia automatically: Jabba the Hut & Grand Moff Tarkin. You can pick the following two members from a potential cast of characters: Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Kylo Ren, and the Trade Federation.
In addition to this selection power, you serve as the godfather of the mafia, able to evade standard investigations by the cop as you rose to power in plain sight. This ability continues unless/until Luke Skywalker successfully [redacted]
Finally – your mafia has the ability to potentially utilize the Death Star to eradicate entire planets which you expect are sheltering rebels. In order for it to be utilized, you and Tarkin must both be alive. Further description will be made in Tarkin’s role.

Night moves. Please copy both QT and I.

Sorry got caught up with an issue.

Luke (Knight, cop) is dead.

You are Luke Skywalker (cop). You are Luke Skywalker, cop. Luke begins the Saga with no training or skill as a jedi, but progresses throughout the series. From nights 1 to 3, you will function as a normal cop, and your investigations will return mafia or not mafia. On night 4 you will travel to Dagobah. If Yoda is still alive to train with, you and he will form a chat, and your training will reach a different level as you will reach the status of Jedi Master, and your investigations will return the exact roles of players. Yoda may continue to communicate with you after he dies if you find him before his death.

Also, Darth Maul dueled and defeated a generic Member of the Rebellion. Romanov (civ) is dead.

Day 2 begins now and ends 1:30pm.

God damnit

I'm Leia. I have to find Luke or Han. I have the death star plans and the Empire can use the Death Star under certain other conditions until I find them (I don't know other conditions)

141.jpg

Greetings fellow mafia goers.

RomCom playing a little bit this early is a bit oddball to me. Also two votes on me (second coming from Tejas) before I even posted is sketch as well.

****Rommy****

Nice attempted separation post from tejas.

***doofus***

I have a laundry list of clears thanks tejas

1. bym - woof
2. timdunk - ?
3. jtp - civ
4. doofus - civ
5. tejas - dominated
6. ph - ?
7. gouda - so good
8. ryala - hi
9. rsf - civ
10. nonny - civ
11. da - ?
12. chic - ?
13. cdeac - ?
14. knight - Luke, cop hit n1 - nailed it
15. romanov - member of rebellion dead n1 - nailed it
16. redwing - ?
17. toog - ?
18. tic - ?
19. diego - ?
20. smidge - ?
21. damo - ?
22. manning - ?

1. bym - woof
2. timdunk - ?
3. jtp - civ
4. doofus - civ
5. tejas - dominated
6. ph - ?
7. gouda - so good
8. ryala - hi
9. rsf - civ
10. nonny - civ
11. da - ?
12. chic - ?
13. cdeac - ?
14. knight - Luke, cop hit n1 - nailed it
15. romanov - member of rebellion dead n1 - nailed it
16. redwing - ?
17. toog - ?
18. tic - ?
19. diego - ?
20. smidge - ?
21. damo - ?
22. manning - ?

toot is nao a civ lean. Update your spreadsheet. tic too. PLEASE acknowledge.

Good news, P does not have an ear infection and we may avoid tubes.

Back