• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

bym 1 ~ gouda
chic 1 ~ cdeac
doofus 1 ~ timdunk
ph 1 ~ chic
redwing 1 ~ bym
timdunk 1 ~ manning

Off topic, Tic I haven't had to do deliveries for a year and a half. I graduated college and am now a GIS Analyst so I have a cushy cubicle job where i sit all damn day on my ass unless we have awful meetings.

92.jpg

So I haven't had the sriracha version yet. I love the regular spicy chicken from wendys, fuck anyone that thinks Chick Fil A is better.

Just the spicy chicken or chikfila in general?

I would go chikfila regular > wendy's spicy chicken > chikfila spicy chicken > raw chicken between two pieces of stale pita > mcdonalds chicken sammich

So back to what I was saying about tejas being too sure of himself, which is unlike civ tejas.

Let's bask in that for a minute.

And also think about him calling out redwing. And if we should murder redwing for it.

Holy shit, if I found out Knight was Luke, our next message would have been some awesome shit.

Hey Knight, check out these codewords:

Dead Baby: Join me on whoever you're voting on

Bleeding Sphincter: Back off

Hot Moe's diarrhea: Reveal as masons

ETC

Just the spicy chicken or chikfila in general?

I would go chikfila regular > wendy's spicy chicken > chikfila spicy chicken > raw chicken between two pieces of stale pita > mcdonalds chicken sammich

Chick fil a is mediocre for breakfast. Every other time it is crap.

I'm here guys, work has been crazy this morning. Our systems is down and I'm dealing with IT right now.

Chick fil a is mediocre for breakfast. Every other time it is crap.

they changed their biscuits.

It now really fucking sucks for breakfast, unless you get the mini's. Those are still on point.

People who didn't vote R1, since it wasn't in the count.

8. ryala
12. chic
19. diego
20. smidge
22. manning

Pulled it up since I thought it was odd that outside of RSF and Gouda's urging, there wasn't much movement to save the GF.

they changed their biscuits.

It now really fucking sucks for breakfast, unless you get the mini's. Those are still on point.

When did they change their biscuits? They were mediocre before. Now they're worse?

People who didn't vote R1, since it wasn't in the count.

8. ryala
12. chic
19. diego
20. smidge
22. manning

Pulled it up since I thought it was odd that outside of RSF and Gouda's urging, there wasn't much movement to save the GF.

5 out of 5 mafia?

So back to what I was saying about tejas being too sure of himself, which is unlike civ tejas.

Let's bask in that for a minute.

And also think about him calling out redwing. And if we should murder redwing for it.

"Everybody switch! HE IS LEIA!!!!"

Very recently.

Like... they are similar to Church's biscuits now. bleh.

Seriously? That's about the only way they could get worse. Biscuits are super easy to get right.

Back