• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

bym 2 ~ gouda jtp
timdunk 2 ~ manning rsf
chic 1 ~ cdeac
doofus 1 ~ timdunk
ph 1 ~ chic
redwing 1 ~ bym
rsf 1 ~ doofus

Why aren't we voting for RSF? He switched right at the deadline and was the only one to do so. Even switching to somebody that didn't have two isn't a great excuse, as it would have been like 6 people in OT. Odds are he wouldn't have died.

Because even being on the emperor before the move is semi-clearing.

Why did you lie to me about secret santa JTP? I trusted you

I had to keep the suspense.

I haven't gotten a gift yet, probably gonna be that guy got the shit bag person who doesn't send a gift.

I had to keep the suspense.

I haven't gotten a gift yet, probably gonna be that guy got the shit bag person who doesn't send a gift.

You probs had Bowers. Didn't he say his would take awhile?

There is a lot of chatter about redwing considering he only has one post. 34 mentions so far (including the OP and vote counts).

if i didnt know you were a mason wow

Why aren't we voting for RSF? He switched right at the deadline and was the only one to do so. Even switching to somebody that didn't have two isn't a great excuse, as it would have been like 6 people in OT. Odds are he wouldn't have died.

He switched to someone that didn't cause a tie though.

I feel like we're not talking enough about how gouda thinks WENDYS is better than chick-fil-a. Like, some people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.

if timdunk is maf, I am officially beastmoding this game

beast-mode-off-thumb.jpg

Back