• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

link doesnt go anywhere what is it

Oh, its a list of his posts. 5 posts, all filler.

Entry post is a da vote, 2 posts about his job, 1 voting for chic, 1 about using a star wars name generator.

Then comes in and throws shade at the angel claim. Like...thanks for playing, I guess? He isn't going to AA so lets murder him.

These are weird posts essentially back to back. I've only posted like 5 times, but they are all actually game related, and I also pointed out the weirdness that was Tejas in the first round.

They aren't weird, they are lazy though.

The TimDunk situation will play itself out. He isn't reaching end game anyway if he is in fact mafia, so we might as well trust him at this point.

I still think RSF is the best person to go on based on actual actions in the game so far.

They aren't weird, they are lazy though.

That's essentially what I mean. I'm an easy target for somebody who hasn't followed the game (or wants us to think hasn't followed the game) to just come in and throw a vote on and hide.

Then comes in and throws shade at the angel claim. Like...thanks for playing, I guess? He isn't going to AA so lets murder him.

***CDEAC***

Hold me boi

It's almost like he is following the game but not posting anything. I wonder why someone who doesn't play much would do that?

weird. what is the exact right time to claim?

Angel should wait until very late in the round to claim. No reason to out yourself when you likely end up dead that night with so much time left

Ok I'll just start posting helpful memes

Not really a lot for me - I didn't like Chic's posts right at the start of the day. But I was coming around on tim and then when he said he was Jyn I didn't think that fit at all as the angel. Been awhile since I've played but I do know Eagles would be very particular about choosing roles and safe claims and would include curveballs like that, but it still seems like a stretch to me that Jyn would be the angel.

Hate all the cdeac votes. Stop being lazy. He's dying anyway without a vote.

Angel should wait until very late in the round to claim. No reason to out yourself when you likely end up dead that night with so much time left

I would agree except for the lunch round. Plus I got to play cop with my claim and out cdeac so my death isn't in vain.

Ok I'll just start posting helpful memes

Not really a lot for me - I didn't like Chic's posts right at the start of the day. But I was coming around on tim and then when he said he was Jyn I didn't think that fit at all as the angel. Been awhile since I've played but I do know Eagles would be very particular about choosing roles and safe claims and would include curveballs like that, but it still seems like a stretch to me that Jyn would be the angel.

If he's the angel, he should die soon anyway, especially since there isn't any Luke to kill anymore. He lives today.

Back