• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars Mafia - Day 7 ends 1030am

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
Welcome to Star Wars Mafia.

This game pits the Empire against the Republic and is comprised of Episodes I-VII.

There are 22 characters. The design is 5 mafia, 1 independent, 16 civilians. In order to win the independent must eliminate the mafia and be 1:1 or better with civilians.

Both the independent and mafia were given safe claims. I will give the usual disclaimer about believing claims based upon roles that seem civ or roles that are too popular to not be in the game at your own peril.

Majorities are instant and in play so long as there are more than 6 players left alive. If a vote reaches majority, someone call night. It will be twilight until I can call Night. Anyone can still post except the dead player.

OTs last ten minutes.

A handful of players received the following role:

You are a generic member of the Rebellion. You are given an X-Wing and tasked with defeating the Empire, but otherwise have no special abilities.

I apologize but every game that is blind needs these for balance.

PLAYER LIST:

1. bym
2. timdunk - Rey, angel, dead d3
3. jtp - Han Solo, dead n4
4. doofus - vanilla dead d6
5. tejas - emperor lynched d1
6. ph
7. gouda - vanilla dead n2
8. ryala - boba fett dead d4
9. rsf
10. nonny
11. da - ackbar, AA day6
12. chic
13. cdeac - vanilla dead d2
14. knight - Luke, cop hit n1
15. romanov - member of rebellion dead n1
16. redwing
17. toog - lando, dead n5
18. tic - C3PO dead n3
19. Diego - jabba mafia AA d2
20. smidge - Tarkin mafia AA d2
21. damo - vanilla dead n6
22. manning - Vader maf dead d5

Everyone received a role. If you did not or have a question, send me or QT a PM.

Otherwise, day begins now and ends 10:30am. Make sure to check PMs at night & try not to night post.

Last edited:
Evening, y'all. Pew-pew...

Fuck ***JTP*** and his horrid entry post that insufferably brought up "dad."

Note: all claims invalid if he forgets we're even playing

Evening, y'all. Pew-pew...

Fuck ***JTP*** and his horrid entry post that insufferably brought up "dad."

Note: all claims invalid if he forgets we're even playing

He hasn't had an entry post

Guys (and Chic),

I found TiC's character!

stxqzwC.jpg

I'm almost done with the kingkiller chronicles, I hate reading series that haven't been finished yet.

Back