• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Michael Dead

Shitty year for singers. George Michael was an incredible talent. He was what 52? Still haven't seen cause of death.

Shitty year for singers. George Michael was an incredible talent. He was what 52? Still haven't seen cause of death.
George Michael almost died 5 years ago from pneumonia, he had a former lover die of AIDS, and he had a series of weird drugged up accidents while driving. So probably something like that. I am surprised he made it this long.

Said he died of heart failure. Likely the result of his hard lifestyle with drugs, partying, sexual encounters, etc.

Dude could write a song, or at least he could in the 80s. The entire Faith album is a masterwork in pop songwriting, with influences drawn from all over the map. I didn't think that in 1987, though. I just thought he was that fruity dude from Wham who all the chicks dug for some reason. The guy lived a hard life, likely from living a double life for so many years. I hope he has finally found some degree of solace in death.

Back