• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Props to Wolford

At this point the entire offense is playing the run-pass option as well as it can be played. It took 3+ years working together and improving every facet of the offense for it to become a cohesive unit. John deserves the acclaim he is receiving, especially considering the beating and the pundits he has endured. He would also be the first to tell us that this is a team accomplishment, then say there are three more games to win and there is still room for improvement.

To bump this thread.

Probable better to put on this thread:

John Wolford should be in the room when they present the Heisman to Baker Mayfield.

Would love to see John have a big day next week in his final home game to put an exclamation point on his regular season, get us to 8 wins, and a possible tier 1 bowl. He’s become one of my all-time favorite Deacs in any sport because of the way he carries himself, competes and leads without a lot of fanfare, and how he represents WF. Truly an admirable young man who will become successful in whatever he chooses to do professionally.
Thank-you John for your perseverance the last 4 years!

399 yards away from 3000. 2 TDs away from 25. Already has 10 rushing TDs.

Would love to see John have a big day next week in his final home game to put an exclamation point on his regular season, get us to 8 wins, and a possible tier 1 bowl. He’s become one of my all-time favorite Deacs in any sport because of the way he carries himself, competes and leads without a lot of fanfare, and how he represents WF. Truly an admirable young man who will become successful in whatever he chooses to do professionally.
Thank-you John for your perseverance the last 4 years!

+1
I'm with you on this

Emergence of Scotty + Clawson doghouse + emergence of Scotty + Clawson doghouse + Clawson doesn’t let WRs learn other WR positions.

Emergence of Scotty + Clawson doghouse + emergence of Scotty + Clawson doghouse + Clawson doesn’t let WRs learn other WR positions.

Scotty has been good, but has he been good enough to crowd out Lewis to this extent?

Back