• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

Thousands and thousands of posts, hundreds of Biff gifs - all for 5 and 5 a game. What a colossal waste of time. I feel dumb for having participated.

Just because a big man sucks at Duke doesn't mean they would have sucked everywhere else. Duke has a kid (Sean Obi) that averaged 11 pts and 9 rebs as a true frosh at Rice. The dumbass got duped into transferring to Duke, where he hasn't even averaged a point a game in 1.5 wasted seasons.

We'll get the last laugh at Giles...who will get drafted as promised, just not #1.

He'll wind up in the D league, then maybe overseas. His rebuilt knees will give out before he's 25 and he'll wind up back in "his city" coaching a lower tier AAU team.

And he'll have no college degree and no one at dook will remember him.

He should have listened to Manning...if he wasn't going to Wake, he should have picked Kansas.

And he should have been just a tad bit more serious about his education.

Right, Harry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By my count, John Collins has boosted his draft stock by about 20 spots already and now has the attention of scouts. He'll likely jump Giles before it's all said and done.

Last edited:
Sort of similar to when a contingent of the board insisted the Pelphrey (sp?) was the hot and up and coming coach. Hard to believe a message board misses on this stuff.

Sort of similar to when a contingent of the board insisted the Pelphrey (sp?) was the hot and up and coming coach. Hard to believe a message board misses on this stuff.

not really

KVegas is infallible when it comes to HG. :tard::bullshit::wtftard:
Can you imagine some of the embarrassing texts this middle aged man has sent begging for scoops to restore his 'insider' status?

For me, hoopla is the ONLY person worth paying attention to and he will not be silenced.

Just because a big man sucks at Duke doesn't mean they would have sucked everywhere else. Duke has a kid (Sean Obi) that averaged 11 pts and 9 rebs as a true frosh at Rice. The dumbass got duped into transferring to Duke, where he hasn't even averaged a point a game in 1.5 wasted seasons.

Your point is valid but I believe I heard Obi is hurt and may be redshirting.

Can you imagine some of the embarrassing texts this middle aged man has sent begging for scoops to restore his 'insider' status?

For me, hoopla is the ONLY person worth paying attention to and he will not be silenced.

LOL.

Yep. I text Harry and his dad all day long.

I pay no attention to the 50B, either...and all for green glory on the OG&B boards.

Everybody knows that I'm the only poster here who actually has credibility and detailed PM's.

When the MOD's offered to give me the green tag, I turned it down. For me, it isn't about the glory or the rep. It's about offering working class deac fans the hottest scoops in town.

By the way, Giles sucks and looks like an unhappy/uncomfortable basketball player.

Go Deacs

Giles down to 17 in draft express, Collins at 25 (To Toronto, originally from Clippers)

Giles made an appearance last night at the Calvary Day School game in Winston

I literally forgot Harry Giles existed. I have watched quite a few Duke games too. Will he even be one and done anymore?

Kind of happy he's sucking, turned his back on Winston-Salem and Wake Forest and I'll always be hoping Duke and everyone associated with them is a flop

I literally forgot Harry Giles existed. I have watched quite a few Duke games too. Will he even be one and done anymore?

Kind of happy he's sucking, turned his back on Winston-Salem and Wake Forest and I'll always be hoping Duke and everyone associated with them is a flop

Yup. I'm glad he's lost in the mix over there in flop city. LOL at him proclaiming Winston as his town. Better talk to Howard and Paul about that one...bitch ass.

Yup. I'm glad he's lost in the mix over there in flop city. LOL at him proclaiming Winston as his town. Better talk to Howard and Paul about that one...bitch ass.

It was always already flop city. Mayor Shane Battier.

Back