• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

Looked hard to see if there was already a thread on this topic didn't you?

plama, your thread got hijacked by some canuck. Take care of it.

the funniest part is how bad the duke coaches are looking at player development. our pitch should be"you can go to duke and be one of those awesome dookies for life, or you can come to wake and we will make you a better player." shit giles almost looks like he has regressed since before he reinjured his knee. i see no evidence in his play that he has developed at all since last season...this year really made it clear how much of a joke Capel is...just riding the duke high horse and living off the name

we oughta make this a weekly thing..
pointing out the flaws of other teams player development. especially from duke. recruits pay attention to most anythijg they see on the internet

Some team is going to do what Philly has done the last few years. Draft injured potentially great player. Wait a year or two. Profit.

Coach K is deliberately sandbagging with Giles so that he has to come back next year.

Then K better make Giles go to class this semester...and see if he can persuade some of those UNC tutors to work their magic in Derm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then K better make Giles go to class this semester...and see if he can persuade some of those UNC tutors to work their magic in Derm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna need the #scooooooop. Can we confirm was an academic suspension 1st semester. How does one even be ineligible freshman year of college first semester, haven't even had a chance to screw up yet.

And we all know that Wake undergrad academics are tougher than dook/NCCU undergrad academics regardless of what USN&WR says.

Tougher to get into dook, but tougher to stay eligible at Wake.

Gonna need the #scooooooop. Can we confirm was an academic suspension 1st semester. How does one even be ineligible freshman year of college first semester, haven't even had a chance to screw up yet.

I thought the model for one and dones at Dook was NCCU for the first semester so they're eligible, and then they don't have to pass the classes in second semester because they won't have a finalized GPA for the second semester until the season is over and his eligibility doesn't matter.

Thus for Harry to come back for a second year, he needs to go to classes this semester (and probably summer school) and pass this semester so he's eligible for the first part of the season next year.

Harry has jumped into thr shark tank with All his clothes on tomorrow night against Puke and will go off for 25 & 615 bounds before he suffers another another high wee knee ankle injury from a tar hole pulling on it too hard before the game in warm ups!

Harry has jumped into thr shark tank with All his clothes on tomorrow night against Puke and will go off for 25 & 615 bounds before he suffers another another high wee knee ankle injury from a tar hole pulling on it too hard before the game in warm ups!

Lay off the sauce bro. It's a Wednesday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back