• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

But if he claims that Durham is also "his city", then we need to call bull shit. He can't control two cities

Projected stat line: 5 points, 4 rebs, 1(lucky help side) block, 2 TO's, 3 fouls in 12 minutes

Countdown to a new career high this afternoon

Probably. With K back at Cameron, their game plan will be to go hard after Collins to foul him out. Harry could post his 7 point career high today

Probably. With K back at Cameron, their game plan will be to go hard after Collins to foul him out. Harry could post his 7 point career high today

If you scrap the blowouts where he got to play meaningless ACC minutes, Giles has two games with 7 or more points. 7 against Louisville and 8 against NC State. Both losses. I hope they make Giles the focal point of the offense against us...

More fouls than points again, fuck harry.

I feel bad for him and his paper mache knees. Hope blindly following K to Oak Hill and beyond is worth a sweet 16 loss to some random PAC 12 team and declaring bankruptcy before he's 25 was worth it!

was he talking smack from the bench when it was over?

Gives me satisfaction that he is stinking up the court. Hope he has a great NBA career, but he deserves to eat the meal that he prepared. Ego and greed got the best of him and he made a poor choice.

Rare picture of Harry selecting his college:

indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade-billboard-holy-grail.jpg

I truly don't understand the sentiment of hoping he has a great NBA career. Do you hope Allen and Kennard have great NBA careers? Giles is a Dukie and worse, a Dukie player who scorned WFU. I don't wish him harm, but I certainly don't wish him any better NBA career than any other former Duke basketball player. Do you root for JJ?

Childress is clearly having the best season of the players from that WCA squad.

Childress is clearly having the best season of the players from that WCA squad.

Yeah, who'd have thought that? How's that other kid doing? I forget his name.

I truly don't understand the sentiment of hoping he has a great NBA career. Do you hope Allen and Kennard have great NBA careers? Giles is a Dukie and worse, a Dukie player who scorned WFU. I don't wish him harm, but I certainly don't wish him any better NBA career than any other former Duke basketball player. Do you root for JJ?

I never want to see a kid fail at his chosen occupation. I just don't want to see them have success in college at my rival particularly when they spurn their hometown team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back