• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

And just like that you've been drafted over

LOL

And just like that you've been drafted over

LOL

Bagley would have played over him at Duke if he stayed. Giles is going to be a hell of a bag man for Tatum one day.

5d1e787313d5d212fbb2fb269fe88afa.jpg

I honestly didn’t know PER could be negative.

Not to mention a -20 point differential while he played. About as bad as it gets.

Manning will tell stories to his great grandkids about the time he wasted recruiting Harry Giles and how he just might have succeeded as a coach otherwise.

Manning will tell stories to his great grandkids about the time he wasted recruiting Harry Giles and how he just might have succeeded as a coach otherwise.

Shhhhhh....

It's okay though cuz he unearthed that diamond from the rough known as John Collins. ;-)

So the real reason we suck is John's fault for leaving early. Not Manning's! He tried REAL HARD to get the other-worldly, once in a lifetime recruit known as the Big Ticket! That was the plan ALL along, to replace JC with HG-3 or 1 or whatever the hell his discounted ticket number was.

So I live in Sac and am, unfortunately, a Kings fan and partial season ticket holder. People have been slobbering over him around here, and it is just absolutely painful. Dude is trash.

So I live in Sac and am, unfortunately, a Kings fan and partial season ticket holder. People have been slobbering over him around here, and it is just absolutely painful. Dude is trash.

Thoughts on Bagley III?

I realize that this board has an impeccable track record of staying on topic & offer my apologies.

But 1st can I get a MPG projection for next year's WF frosh?

Back