• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

Not really. I remember when they didn't live up to the hype which is pretty much still the case.

The shorter the stay, the better the career. I wonder if that's how K sells his program.

If i remember correctly, harry's mom really liked wake while his father was duke all the way...kids have enough pressure as it is without parents telling them what program is the better fit....its all hindset now but what if harry had stayed at his old hs instead of oak hill and had signed with wake...also, believe i read that wake wasnt even his second choice..

Just want Collins to perfectly place his nuts-to-da-face of HG3 on a BIG momentum swinging dunk with under 2 minutes left on Saturday. Giles then sulks and walks down court while the 35 students chant something that's supposed to hurt his feelings but in reality no one can hear.

Yeah!! That'd be sweet.

why do we even have this thread? i mean the kid went elsewhere...idk what happens to him.

Eh - knowing what we know now, I'd take him for some more depth on this current team, but not sure how he'd feel about playing second fiddle to a 3-star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry was bought and paid for. Shoe money has been pulling the strings on where HG was headed for years.

Harry was bought and paid for. Shoe money has been pulling the strings on where HG was headed for years.

Does he still get that shoe money if he averages 3 points a game & ends up in the NBDL?

Any chance Duke runs Giles off like they did Derryck Thornton?

Back