• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

If he hadn't chosen to go to Oak Hill and Duke, maybe he doesn't get injured and that $6.6M would have been $45M as the #1 pick in the draft.

Yeah but he chose to go to Duke for sneaker money after stringing along the family of his high school teammate, so as Wake fans I think we can all agree that he can suck it and keep on sucking it.

Yep, pretty much this right here.

there definitely exists a hypothetical where he goes to Wake and wins a championship and goes on to be HOFer

that said...LOL

SO you are laughing at a guy who worked hard enough to be making $6.6 million over 3 years. OK, if you must get your jollies, go ahead on but I think Harry is getting the last laugh on you.

Harry Giles PF 20 1 3 yr contract for $6,645,240, per year average $2,215,080 $6,645,240 total contract

highway robbery...

he is not worth the time to respond on this thread. just Sac proving why they always suck.

Yeah but he chose to go to Duke for sneaker money after stringing along the family of his high school teammate, so as Wake fans I think we can all agree that he can suck it and keep on sucking it.

Agree. Suck it, Giles. You are banned from WF for life.

You can't really blame Giles. The guaranteed Nike money that he gets for going to Duke is hard to compete with. Bagman Capel was making sure the message was heard.

Being hometown hero does not add zeros on a paycheck.

Back