• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

When did they first arrive in Raleigh ? Less than 20 years ago, right ?

The best burger dinner place for real is Hopdoddy's. Just incredible burgers.

Agreed. Expensive and a 45 min wait, but better than anything being mentioned. I miss that place.

Bro are you gonna attend the Austin FC MLS games at the UT soccer stadium? I bet you can season tickets on the cheap.

Agreed. Expensive and a 45 min wait, but better than anything being mentioned. I miss that place.

Bro are you gonna attend the Austin FC MLS games at the UT soccer stadium? I bet you can season tickets on the cheap.
The one on W Anderson rarely has a wait, though I'm not up that way very often.

What are the details on this? Are we actually getting a team?

Not even expensive if you grab the $5 burger special at happy hour.

Kind of unrelated but I was at Chic Fil A last night with the lady friend. We always make it a point to see which one of us can get the most "my pleasure's" from their employees. Kind of like "meow" in Super Troopers. Anyways, last night was her turn to order, so I was doing the counting in the front seat trying to keep a straight face. She effortlessly got to 5 but wasn't satisfied so asked for more ketchup to give her an opportunity to get #6. At this point I was immaturely laughing my ass off. She thought it would be awesome to get one more...So she just waits there at the window and they pop their head back out to see if she needed anything else. She goes "I just wanted to tell you thank you for all you've done with this order"...Needless to say, she received "my pleasure" #7 and it was fucking incredible.

Anyways, carry on.

But yeah, Biscuitville is awesome and I love that the first thing they ask you is "how can I make your day better".

I keep opening this thread expecting news related to basketball or Harry Giles, only to rediscover ongoing discussion about burgers, chicken and fast food. If you have to talk about food on a Harry Giles thread, at least keep it confined to bad hot dogs.

Not much reason to talk about Giles in the context of basketball. Far more interesting to discuss his fast food opinions than to discuss his ‘basketball career’.

I always appreciate a place that proudly puts their best product in their name so that you know exactly what to expect when you go there, i.e. Biscuitville.

He didn't suffer another injury after his last ACL tear (before playing for Duke), right? Weird that Duke would have him play, and then a year later the Kings would not.

He didn't suffer another injury after his last ACL tear (before playing for Duke), right? Weird that Duke would have him play, and then a year later the Kings would not.

nothing weird about coach k valuing himself over the best interests of anyone else.

Back