• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor - Is Tyler Cameron gonna tame Hannah the Beast??

a lot of smart cookies in this thread

Blake or whatever the white guys name was on after the rose will be the first to go home. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers just replace him now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty close on my Blake prediction.

Bachelor in Paradise filming shut down after some incident with Demario and Corinne.

Pretty close on my Blake prediction.

Bachelor in Paradise filming shut down after some incident with Demario and Corinne.

That girl wasn't even the entertaining version of crazy. They shouldn't have rewarded her

Looking through the contestant photos, Arie clearly either likes blondes or black girls. There's like 2 brunettes in the whole lineup, however one of em is this chick and she owns her own restaurant, so she's gonna at least be the next bachelorette after making it to the fantasy suite.

1000x400-Q90_a713e7e3499e5440cfe2542a62b49f6f.jpg

Arie is such a miserable bachelor.

Did anyone watch Winter Games? I actually was highly entertained by it and liked it better than BIP and this season of the bachelor. Luke is a huge dick. There is a page dedicated to following his plummeting instagram followers.

They are hyping this controversial ending stuff. Feel like it’s gonna be a letdown.

nm this is pretty good tv

Why is he still lurking around? Leave and take the camera crew. Geez.

Yeah, it def drug out. Curious to see how it goes down tonight.

Man, Arie got off pretty easy tbh. I mean his "conversation" was clearly just him putting out a feeler to Lauren who gave him the go ahead. Him proposing again is just lunacy.

Becca should have asked him if Lauren had said fuck off would he have still stayed in their relationship?

Becca the least attractive Bachelorette ever? zero interest in watching that.

Cassie prolly the hottest contestant ever. Straight fire in that dress today. And I guess her sister's even hotter

cassie-randolph-the-bachelor-2-1544125497367.jpg

Back