• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor - Is Tyler Cameron gonna tame Hannah the Beast??

I've been watching most of the season, or at least sitting on the couch playing on my phone while its on, as my wife apparently wants us to "do things together after work".

I've fallen asleep during the last two episodes, which has gotten me into a little trouble. Its just that this pathetic virgin dude is just so boring. As are his ladies.

I've watched a little of the Bachelorette before, and that's much more interesting to me. Why do they pick such boring dudes to to be the Bach?

Prolly shoulda logged into hoopla for this scoopla

#ICanNotandWillNotBeSilenced

I've been watching most of the season, or at least sitting on the couch playing on my phone while its on, as my wife apparently wants us to "do things together after work".

I've fallen asleep during the last two episodes, which has gotten me into a little trouble. Its just that this pathetic virgin dude is just so boring. As are his ladies.

I've watched a little of the Bachelorette before, and that's much more interesting to me. Why do they pick such boring dudes to to be the Bach?

Haven't they all been pretty boring, vanilla white dudes ever since Juan Pablo turned out to be such a douchebag?

This is my favorite season in awhile. Tyler Cameron's is a such a bro, it's hilarious.

I feel like this might be the best chance for a WF athlete to reach a Final 4 in our lifetime...

Tyler C is majorly crushing this show. Best case scenario for him would be not winning at this point. Either become the next Bachelor or just go out and slay. Dude is super popular and chicks everywhere seem to be obsessed with him.

It's good to see Matt James out there w/ Tyler pushing the running movement. Met Matt a couple of times when he was at Wake. The dude has unlimited swag and was always dripping in bitches.

Cool article about Matt. Props to him for making such a difference in the community.

This is great. All those 17-24 year old NY chicks are instant WF football fans.

I mean just for an opportunity to sit with Tyler Cameron at 1 home game, they would buy season tickets.

lol, the board contingent that "Wake is better than UNC" is gonna love Tyler's admission that Wake sent him to dance class to get his GPA up after failing english and getting a D in Econ

Back